xisto Community
husker

Worst Comeback

I was just wondering if anyone had some bad comebacks that they would like to share. I get tried of those "your mom" ones. People these days just don't know what to say when they are under pressure. I have had some funny ones, but I can't remember what other people said.

Fat people one.

FP= Fat Person

U = YOU

FP- Yeah well you have a crush on Amanda (Any girl)

U- Yeah, well youd crush[b/] Amanda (or any girl)

Never heard that one, but I can see how that can get old quick. I might have to say that sometime, although the fat person would probably crush me.

lol Ya I have heard the "Your mom" many times and then there are the ones little kids say. "You are what you say" or something like that. It is sort of like the "I'm rubber your glue..." Most comebacks don't even make sense. The your mom just comes in when someone has nothing else to say and all of a sudden it became a cool and good comeback for some people.

I think we should make this a dissing fight or something haha. It could be fun and we could all "learn" Like someone say something to me about my sig, site, name whatever and ill come back with something. And then the person who got dissed disses back the person and picks someone new and disses them. Here is my myspace if you want to diss me on my looks: https://myspace.com/browser

i thin kthe stupidest comeback is when you're in an argument and they bring up old things that are not related to the subject. Well, not exactly an argument, but just sometime teasing each other.....Example:Someone number 1: dude, you were so asian washed in middle school.. .AHAHAH *point and laugh* (teasing a friend)Someone number 2: Well, at least i didn't get dump in less than a week. lol.. i either heard that somewhere or completely made it up. Honestly, when friends tease each other, you don't really have to bring up personal things for a comeback.

It's not really good but it would probably just confuse the other person so it might be fun. Me and my friends do this kind of thing for fun (it's more fun than it sounds ok) anyway the strangest comeback I ever heard was 'so's your face', which really doesn't make sense.

I find the really "elementary kids on the playground" ones to be really annoying. (Stuff like "your mom", "your face", "no, YOU are!", "shut up!") It's really pathetic to hear people say stuff like that. I mean, if you can't think of a good comeback, it's better to just look at them and laugh or something instead of making a fool out of yourself. Because I know I'm highly amused when I hear people say stuff like that!

I am oh-so-tired of "Whatever!" Seems like any time somebody disagrees with what you are saying and they don't have a legitimate arguement to support their position they resort to this one. It is better than any of the comebacks containing the F word in my oppinion. However it doesn't sound too intelligent to me when I hear it. And if you don't agree with me, Whatever! <_<

FUN FACT: I came into this topic expecting the first post to contain the words "your mom"

That one gets old fast, especially when the preppy kids use it as a response to literally everything (e.g., "Hey can you hand me that pen?" "Your mother's a pen!"). I've always liked "NO U" but I could see how that would get old, too.