xisto Community
RockinTheCasbah

The Worst Movie Ever (in Your Opinion)

and don't know if is the first movie ever but i was really disapointed with that movie from steven spilberg that was with tom cruise,the one that aliens got out of the center of the earth and started killing people. i don't know the name in english because is was translated to my language and i don't know the original title. here (i don't know if it the same) it was called "the war of the worlds" (translated to english word by word) so i don't really know the rigth title but i hated that movie

The worst movie that i've ever seen is The Eye 2 (also the eye 1) kinda chinese production, it doesn't have a well structured plot, it's weird, NEVER rent it, Instead rent Se7en or SAW! <_<

Biggest waste of my money was the Blair Witch project. The concept sounded cool in the begining, but that was it. It was basicaly more of a comedy than a horror flick. I laughed the whole way through it, and weeks after we would randomly yell "LOOK, PILE OF ROCKS! RUN!"

The movies that I think are the worst movies or movies I wouldn't spend my money on would be:

Freddy Got Fingered: Tom Green is the least funniest man in the world I hope he never makes anymore movies ever again.

BloodRayne: I managed to rent this movie once thinking that it would be something like Underworld or Blade set in modern day time with guns and other nice looking outfits I was very disappointed that yes Kristanna Loken is one hot girl but I think they could have done better with the movie and the so called special features that are thousand times worse. And when I got it from the store the person renting it out to me never even heard of it until I came into rent it he was like "I didn't know they even made this movie". I was surprised and after watching it I released why some people never heard of it before.

Dumb and Dumberer: This movie was so dumb I stopped watching not even 5 minutes into the movie it truly is the dumbest movie ever, I can just imagine Jim Carrey and the other guy who were in the first movie tearing up their scripts when they read them. And I am glad they chose someone else to play in this movie Jim Carrey's career might have hit a real low note.

Son of The Mask: What could have been a great movie turned into a real flop. In the first movie the Mask was supposed to work only at night, whoever directed this movie obviously never watched the first movie to realize that mask only works at night but in this movie the mask suddenly works during the day now??? And a talking baby and some really dumb CGI animations that might have looked good on a movie like "Who framed Roger Rabbit". There's only a few funny scenes but this movie is not a movie worth watching more than twice.

I don't think that there's a worst movie ever, I think it depends on how you felt at the time when you watched a certain movie... just my opinion though, 'cause nothing's ever too good or too bad. :)

Freddie Got Fingered was the worst movie I have ever seen. It is such a poor movie and the things that they do are just gross and really wrong. Dont ever watch it if you have not seen it yet. It is really really bad.

i believe the worst movie recently is the da vinci code , i myself read the book and i realy loved it , it was so different and so unique , when i read it it was like i was following the authour all the way , never putting him in a compromised position , he really conveyed what he wanted wherther we believe it or not , but the movie was not so good , it did not come up to the expectations of al those people who read the novel and looked forward to the movie , tom hanks is a great actor , there will be no doubt about that i believe , but sumtimes you just cannot convert a succesful novel to a succesful movie ,and thats what i believe has happened to the da vinci code , i was so much looking forward to the movie just because that i had read the novel ,which also inpired me to read other novels of dan brown , but it was a big disaster , it never did make upto its expectations , some dirextors believe that a controversial movie will make more money and bring more success , but unfortunately it never happened with the da vinci code

Freddie Got Fingered was the worst movie I have ever seen. It is such a poor movie and the things that they do are just gross and really wrong. Dont ever watch it if you have not seen it yet. It is really really bad.

omg that movie is so funny!! something is terribly wrong with u... lol

The village is the crappest movie ever, meant to be scary and what not... pfft some little echidna thing walking around which turns out to be a retarded kid.... SOO scary!! NOT!

one of the worst movies i think that i have ever saw was the village it started off ok but then after that everything started to suck another weird movie that i saw was Pink Floyd The Wall it was really different

I know it's a huge bump, but I like this topic:Worst movie? Probably Redline, a complete load of garbage, it was nothing like The Fast ad the Furious. Or perhaps An Inconvienient Truth. Al Gore's dumb. :P. Just kidding.