xisto Community
scab_dog

Kids Build Rocket Launchers

That looks pretty cool but it needs a different type of rocket because the ones they are using for some reason isn?t flying straight. Me and my cousin made one and the way we made it fly straight is we copied the system of the actual rockets with 3 cones at the bottom it works! Also we were using high pressure gas that exploded with fire. If anyone is building this take 3 aluminum cones leave a hole at the top of each then fire the cones together and add a tube connecting from all the cones to the rocket. the way I got mine going is inside to launcher I put a lighter and I took the top off so every time it lit there was a huge flame in which if you hold the launcher's top up the flame will go up the cones and ignite the rocket. if you don't know how to put the modifications on the lighter just use the strings where it slowly burns up to the rocket. And don't do this without someone older than 21 a better advise just don't do it at all lol. I don't know if making this is illegal get more info before you start.

Yeah..going staright, those rockets arent exactly doing that. Yeah i agree with you conret, the 3 small wings at the bottom should do the trick, keeping the rocket spining should make it go staright. But i would make it a bit heavier (by looking at their tutorial).If i buid my own rocket launcher, it will be my own idea, 100% from scratch. Make my own designs and so on. But i live in the city, so room <_< dont have the right tools and ... , But i will build my own fire thrower one day.

let me be the first to say MORONS, really i wouldn't be advertising that in public forums due to the fact anyone can be reading those, that all people need is how to make homemade rocket launchers.

I'll be the second to call the morons. Why would you tell people how to make a rocket, its stupid, people can go and make some similar to this and go and have a fun time blowing things up. Granted it would be cool to have and shoot but in the end it will just get you into trouble.

lol That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Well I'm sure they will be working for an army of some sort some day or making weapons if they don't go to jail first. I think it is cool that they were able to make it though no matter how stupid they are for posting it all over the internet. Lol I wonder what their parents think or if they even know. I didn't read the whole post so I didn't really pay attention to details.

While rocket launchers may look cool and all. Like the others, there are concerns about those that may use the resources of how to make a rocket for all the wrong reasons. Some things that are definite facts is that not using the rocket launcher properly and/or using it for the wrong reasons has the potential for disaster. Especially with the ongoing conflicts and affairs going on in the world.