xisto Community
vietonline

Speed Up Your Internet Explorer Fast As Firefox Internet Explorer isnt slow

This is s little tip that you can make your Internet Explorer browser can run fast as Firefox browser.You can make it by following the step by step belowstep 1: first you go to start menu and then choose run.step2: After you choose run,it appears a little box,then you can type regedit.step3:Find the key that you need by following this HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ InternetSettingsstep4:On the right box,right click and choose new ,then continue choose DWORD Valuestep5:type into the box : MaxConnectionsPerServerstep6:Just right click on that key and choose modify,and then type the value that you want into the value box(when you type the large number then your browser faster)step7:create another key such as MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server (do the same the above steps)step8:finishNow just close every thing and restart your computer,then run your Internet Explorer again, see what happenIt should be run faster than usual.I hope this will help a lot with someone likes to use Internet Explorer.

Wth?? Internet Exlorer already runs faster than Firefox in the first place.

it may be different from computer to computer but your wrong, it appears that you are a die hard IE fan, but have you ever tried firefox? I like IE, because its what I am used to and I don't mind waiting an extra couple of seconds, but if I want to get some thing done fast I use firefox, plus it is still a bit safer, however when IE 7 is finally compatible with vista as an update I'll go back to it.

This is s little tip that you can make your Internet Explorer browser can run fast as Firefox browser.
You can make it by following the step by step below

step 1: first you go to start menu and then choose run.
step2: After you choose run,it appears a little box,then you can type regedit.
step3:Find the key that you need by following this
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ InternetSettings
step4:On the right box,right click and choose new ,then continue choose DWORD Value
step5:type into the box : MaxConnectionsPerServer
step6:Just right click on that key and choose modify,and then type the value that you want into the value box(when you type the large number then your browser faster)
step7:create another key such as MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server (do the same the above steps)
step8:finish
Now just close every thing and restart your computer,then run your Internet Explorer again, see what happen
It should be run faster than usual.

I hope this will help a lot with someone likes to use Internet Explorer.

what i can type in value box ?

Notice from mayank:
Failed to add quotes to the copied content. Warning Issued.

Firefox is faster. Internet Explorer can go this fast, but it will probably lose connection or etc.Fiddling with the registry is dangerous. You can damage your whole computer. I do not recommend this tip to everyone.By the way, I use both Firefox and Internet Explorer.Opera is the FASTEST browser, I use that too.

I, personally, don't link opera browser... About Internet Explorer, people tell it's slower however that's also not my reason for not using it... The main one is that it has no plugins... And I have to use it for many things... I have even created some for my own interest.... About IE 7.0, firefox will launch a new version also... I don't remember when but I guess it will be nearby Windows Vista which should have its final version released by the end of this year for enterprises and the home edition by next year... I'm waiting for big updates on Internet Explorer also. Also, as it already have, multi-tab bar which Mozilla / Firefox has since a long time ago... If you don't know what it is and if you are a IE lover, just wait and you will see.P.S.: I only defend what's better. =D Not a fanatic.

Firefox is faster and safer than IE. Rather than making IE faster, why don't you just switch to Firefox? xD

Or right now to Opera, "the fastest browser on earth" <_<

I don't think that your connection changes will make IE really faster, it's the completely old browser engine that makes the Internet Explorer so slow...

what i can type in value box ?

You can type any value that you want,when you type the big value then you browser faster .For example you can type 99 ,your browser will faster than when you type 70.

Or right now to Opera, "the fastest browser on earth"

yes, I agree with you about this, I always use this browser, but It also has a lot of thing that's lacking.Something that you can see in Internet Explorer but when you come to Opera you can't see it.That's the problem.So I recommend that you should use both of them.

Mostly all the websites are vey well compatiable in IE than in any other browser, so I'd always stick with IE. I also use Opera, the world's fastest browser sometimes.

Firefox is faster and safer than IE. Rather than making IE faster, why don't you just switch to Firefox? xD

I do use firefox, used to use Mozilla before Firefox comes to final version.
However, I've read that firefox has been facing many problems and for once it had had more insecure than Internet Explorer (about two months ago), nowadays it's more secure than Internet Explorer (again).

P.S.: I don't have english as my main language, so can you guys tell me if "nowadays" is written right? Thanks in advance! <_<

Or right now to Opera, "the fastest browser on earth" <_<

I don't think that your connection changes will make IE really faster, it's the completely old browser engine that makes the Internet Explorer so slow...

You know, I compared avent browser to opera and I think avent was faster, opera never worked well I my computer in the first place though

Hmm...I was gunna try this until the "it's dangerous post" xD Knowing me i'll screw my PC up..I prefer IE, tbh. I have Norton, so the safety issue isn't AS bad. But the main reason I don't like Opera/FF is because it's just too "crowded" for me. IE has two (I only have two anyways) tool bars that are small and not too crowded. But Op/FF seems to just have loads, and from what I can remember, they both had borders at the side which annoyed me even more...Anyways, i don't mind the slow speed of IE, it's fast enough for me...I guess i'm not one of these people who moans if a webpage doesn't load up within a second <_<

Nice ty for posting

Speed Up Your Internet Explorer Fast As Firefox

It works and its awe but its not as fast as the one on video maybe cuz I have dial up

-reply by Josep1