xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

What Is A Centillian?

First time I heard about googleplex was the 6th grade, but now they thought of a new one.That is just insane and the grahams number link that just make my skull want to explode. I don't think even stephen Hawking could do anything with that, without spending a few years with it.

well i think it would make sense that if you had to use it use it as a fraction to represent it instead of having to write down all the zeros.
So for example if you wrote it it would be suach as 250 centillian = 250/103

Surely you'd use scientific notation?

2.5x10^105?

Or is it 2.5x10^103?

Not sure, but 250/103 is wrong, I think

Alright, you cant a googelplex out. Its simple. The number atoms in the universe is estimated to be between 10^69 to 10^82.... a googelplex has a googel, or 10^100 numbers... so even if every atom in the universe represented a number.... theres not NEARLY enough atoms to make a googelplex. In fact the number of atoms in the universe would only be 0.0000000000000001% of the number needed to write out a googelplex.-DavidCraft

Googelplex

What Is A Centillian?

Actually, a Googelplex is a googel time a googel... So something like a million zeroes. I can think of no reason to have a number that big. But thats probably why google is called that exact thing! :D

-reply by LiveAndLetLive

A Centillian is a number in which 1 is followed by 103 zeros.A centillian is,

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
A word description of what 103 zeros would have been sufficient. There's no need to type it out.

You are wrong. 303 0's in the USA & 600 0's in the UK.