xisto Community
Global

How Do You Get Someone To Love You?

If you're trying to 'make' someone love you, then you're not being yourself. At least that's how I see it.If someone doesn't love you for who you are and you have to try and pretend to be someone you're not, then it's not really love (in theory)But in practice that's pretty hard to come by... if you have you're REALLY lucky :).To start off a relationship you can't just 'be yourself' in a sense, you have to make an effort, get to know the person, and maybe accomodate them a little because there aren't 2 people in this world who are 100% compatible when they meet (i think). Then later on when you're more comfortable with the other person 'being yourself' becomes alot easier.

I need advice real bad! So I know I love my guy. We have been Together a year and a half. We live together. But yet when I tell him I love him he says ok or yay for me. Its just crazy, I think I act like myself around him. But he says he does not know if he loves me or not but he does care for me.That sounds crazy to me. When we 1st got together we both just got out of really bad relationships. He is such a amazing person. I don"t know what to do... Please help. Should we be together or not? 

heres the answerHow Do You Get Someone To Love You?

look if u really like her then do the same things she does and shell fall in love do the impossible for her so shell wake up and see how much u love her <3 

-reply by sasha

what about being in love How Do You Get Someone To Love You?hey I'm 14 and my boyfriend is 16 ...And we relly want to have a baby but I'm still in school I'm in gread 9 and I want a baby relly bad like most people are 15 havein a baby and I'm just thinkin how am I gonna buy it food and stuff and I was sayin my boyfriend makes like 25000 a week so I'm thinkin about havein one in like 3 years so ill be out off school and have a good job to feed my baby :P WHAT SHOULD I DOOO THO??? 
reply by ashley

I know exactly how u feel me and my boyfriend were together for 4years and happy he told me he wanted me to have his baby and that we would b great parents we were gonna get married and everything but as soon as I found out I was pregnant he was gone  well not like that we started fighting more then there was other girls then I got so stressed out I lost my baby and I was alone and had to deal all my my self... Think about it.

-reply by kadeidra brown

TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING!!  you can't even spell how the hell are you going to raise a child? I'm not even sure if its $250 a week you are talking about or $25,000 a year but, neither is hardly enough!  Forget the boyfriend get a good education or at least try so that you can have somewhat of a normal life. 

-reply by rona

Notice from truefusion:
Quoted what was found to be copied.

Its hard to get someone to love you but then its easier to impress a them so they like you then ofcourse once they like you if you just be yourself and spend lotsa quality time together, try not to be too much of a friend cause once you becoma a friend who is like a brother or a sister then you messed it up. Unfortunately I've never tried impressing a guy so I wouldnt know where to start but with girls its different caus e I have a bit of experience so here goes guys...

If you are attracted to a girl and want her to notice you and go out with you, all you need to do is impress her. Impressing a girl is not that difficult. You just have to be caring and gentle. You need to show her that you care for her and that she is a special person and you like being with her. Following are 8 tips that will help you impress a girl.
Firstly - Be a Gentltleman and take care of her needs without prompting. Do the things that no one does for girl anymore Open doors, offer your coat when she's cold, etc. Just show that you care and you are there for her.

You see suff like this leaves a mark cause to most girls no other guy would have ever done this for them so they'll remeber you for it and it will make them feel like you are trully god given.

Number two - Be strong, yet not abrasive. Women don't react well to a spineless jellyfish that won't stand up for himself, but be careful not to cross the fine line between confidence and overconfidence.

Do come off a d**k who is self conceited but when needed just show hints of being strong.

thirdly I say . Express and ask about her feelings. A woman appreciates a man who is willing to talk about his feelings and is sincerely interested in hers.

This one is a bit tricky you dont wanna over talk about your feelings but just talk about one or two incidents just to show you do have feelings choose a week moment and tell them about it but obviously with the right timing so it looks like it was a natural conversation not a planned thing e.g Hi, Marisa guess what last week my ex Kissed another guy and it hurt boo hooo but say you were already talking about being treated badly by an ex, then you can talk about an ex that hurt you badly and the effects it had on you as a person or even the way you've become. Sound genuine so she knows that dep down you are fragile too. Also9 listen to when she talks about whats upset her and show genuine concern and say things i like I might never be in that situation but I think I understand how you probably feel.

number four If you're consuming alcohol, keep it social and minimal. Women don't like to be around drunk men who keep on bragging about themselves.

be a silly romantic like piggy back and you know joke and make her laugh, the more she laffs and enjoys herself the more she'll associate happiness with being with you and most girls wanna be happy so thats a point in your favour. Dont assume that cause you went out to the pub or clubbing together that means once your both drunk and shlurring your spleach then you vill dofinitely get the shag. just let things flow if its on dont forsh it (dont force it.)

5. Exhibit confidence, not jealousy. The reality that she'll stay in contact with friends and acquaintances she had before she met you shouldn't threaten you. You should be open to meet her friends and get to know them.

Her friends will judge you and down talk or up talk you so be nice to them but not overly nice so it seems you sucking up to them but genuinely nice so they see your a nice bloke.

6. Be accountable for your words and actions. Be a man of your word and let your actions show intentions and character.

Need I say more. Dont promise things that you cant do but think you probably can do cause in the end you'll just come out a liar. Rather say I'm not sure I can do that but I could try. Though I'm not making any promises cause that out of my league. Girls appreciate honesty. And the truth shall set you free.

Numero cinqo. Realize that relationships can't be bought. Don't ever measure relationship with money. Respect your relationship more than anything in the world. Keep things simple. While it's nice to be spoiled, little things are often much more appreciated and sincere. Buy her a card, not a car.
8. Treat her with the same courtesy, respect and enthusiasm in front of your friends, family and colleagues as you do in private

hopefully you get the girl you want

you know, i think ive learned this lesson the wrong way, but you simply cannot make someone love youit ether grows from them, or it doesnt, you shouldnt have to change yourself, just so they start to love you...because if they do end up loving you, they are loving a new fake version of yourself.. not the real you, which will most likely end up, leaving you with a horrible breakup, and a relationship, where all you did was gave, and eat the dirt hoping for the bestresently a guy, believe it or not, who ive known for years, and have fallen for several times, sort of asked me out, but clearly said, you know, your really pretty, but a little makeup woudnt hurt, and you should wear slutty clothes, you are 17... not 12. which was a red flag for me in my head, i admit i need to change, but i am going to change because i want to, not because some *BLEEP*, want to be cholo, guy is telling me i need to change, people need to be less shallow. and maybe then our devorse rate will decrease

thought i would add up a bit to what i last said.. dont get me wrong sometimes people must change in other to mantain a relationship, but one should never change what makes us, us to get someone..for example, if your in a relationship, and are an alcoholic, have a serious additction that is interferring with your life, with yourself, as well as the person, then yes you should change.. if you dont want things to get worse.. but yeadont worry.. be yourself, if they love you, then yay, if not i bet they arent worth it.. and they are nicer, and better looking humans out there :(

correct, its hard to find the person who loves us internally,there are most of the people who love for certain purpose,but i believe the real meaning of love is trust, feeling of oneness, freedom of expressing feelings.and so according to me those who are fit for the above are the once who loves you the most.

you know, i think ive learned this lesson the wrong way, but you simply cannot make someone love you

This. It will happen eventually, as long as you're not the world's biggest jerk. Be nice to people, make people happy around you. This increases your interactions with others, and will give you a deeper understanding of human nature as well as provide more opportunities for relationships to develop.

How Do You Get Someone To Love You?How Do You Get Someone To Love You?

you cant get any1 to just fall for you, and yes you do have to be yourself and then yes you may get the girl/guy of your dreams, but I really don't think its worth it because I did all the right things and so to speak "got somone to fall in love with me" and that person was the love of my life and I was only sixteen, but everyone knows that realationships don't last forever and of course mine halted quite quickly because I found the love of my life in bed with someone else and it ripped me to shreds and after beating the guy she was with to a pulp, I stood over her as she sit there naked crying, tainted by that thing that was knocked out in the corner, she looked up at me with them eyes the most beautiful eyes I heve ever seen in my life and whispered the words "please don't leave me I love you I need you please don't leave me" sobbing as she whispered this, I stand there brain racing, hands bloody brain racing faster and faster and faster I begin to crack up consumed by love, hatered and rage and start smashing my head off the wall because I wanted the pain to stop and she tried to stop me to no avail because I was 6.1 180 pounds at the time and she was only 5.4, turning to look her in the eyes she flinched I could see the fear in her eyes and I said to her are you scared of me she did not reply, I reached out to put my arms round her and she flinched again I brought my arms back down to my sides and said to her if you really do love me kiss me and she did, when she did I felt her trembiling but that was all I felt I did not feel warmth or love nor haterd or cold heartedness I felt nothing.

and I still feel nothing to this day 5 years on so thats why I do not think that love is worth it,

I am a very lonley person I feel nothing and have a heart made of stone