xisto Community
Global

How Do You Get Someone To Love You?

I think that you should not chase after love and should wait for someone to come along and fall in love with you. It should happen naturally not be pushed. Believe me it will happen!!!-hayley

My advice is don't do anything you will regret yesterday 91107 I said some things to the wrong people and just by mishap it spread to the girl I love we are no longer in a relationship and she hasn't talked to me since. take the advice if you want someone to love don't do things they don't like. and btw love will come to you if you love the person. if the person only likes certain people because of there "looks" there not worth loving.troy-troy

Love is special, whether your five or fifteen. You have to know you don't go to love, love comes to you. Love is something that is very strong. It can happen anywhere at any time. And I don't care what anyone says, there is no such thing as love at first sight. Its a gradual thing. It grows until you die. Never stops. You cant force it, it just happens. Usually, if they don't like you, there is never going to be any love. If that person realizes the mistake and they grieve, thats true love, There are many types, and love is more than what everyone thinks. Little things like the movies and games are the things that lead to the largest form of love. Follow this advice, and your on the road to an amazing relationship. Believe Me!!!-Stevenn

I understand where you are coming from. I had a couple of bad things happen to me, and in normal life I would have accepted and moved on, but being in love with someone else who was a son of God turned me into a believer also. In other words I changed because I thought it was what was right at the time. In the long run, this other person loved me for who I was in the beginning, and when I changed for them, found that I was no longer who they fell in love with and I have now a broken heart and have lost them forever. All I can say to you is to stay true to who you are. If you're going to change at all, just make sure you stay the same person that your other half fell in love with. Otherwise when you lose those qualities which made you you and who they fell in love with, you will be kissing goodbye their love altogether. Stay yourself, and as much as this sounds easy, its the hardest thing. So finding someone to love you might be hard, but keeping them in love with you, or keeping to the person they fell in love with, is going to be the hardest battle in your life.

I dont think you would want to get someone to love you. It wouldnt really last long and you are just asking for more troubles in the relation ship. Either they love you for who and what you are or they don't. Don't wast your time in trying believe me it dosen't work and in the long run it will hurt you worse than just not doing it at all.

Love HA

What if you love some one and do everything for them sacrifice everything for them help them love them selves and they still don't even remotely have a questioning love for you? that's my problem and now we are not talking because I'm fed up with it but I still love her and it hurts she wont even talk to me. Advice please.

-reply by Nick

Replying to Gyad am 16 my name is justin and I really like this girl I know she likes me because she winks at me sings songs at me.But I have a cousin who went out with her but he beaterd her about and now shes that scared to do anything she daret ask me out but wen hes not looking she winks at and sings at me she smiles take the piss out of him wen hes not looking I know she likes me the way she looks at me but how do I know if she feels for me.

Replying to GlobalGlobal. I don't really understand the situation you're in, to be honest. But even if one "hasn't held a relationship" doesn't mean they don't know what "love" is. So before I make my best suggestion, I want you to know that I've never actually held a relationship before, and that I want you to trust me on this, nontheless.I want you to forget all about "how to get someone to like you" or "how you could help increase their interest in you" (which every way possible). And the truth is, you fill yourself up "full of love" that you begin to become anxious and overdo yourself. But as easy as it seems, instead of planning out ideas and strategies, neglect them and simply act like a "friend". Alot, the majority, of the people find attraction through beauty, but as we all know, beauty can be a real beast. So Friendship is always the best way to approach the people you care for (it doesn't neccessarily have to be someone you like at first sight). When you're simply friends with that person, friendship bonds tend to develop MUCH stronger feelings when you're with them. And when you become open to them, "in a friendly matter", you begin to gain insights of how you two would manage to be as a boyfriend & girlfriend.Also, its true. That you shouldn't be selfish, but curious as to know about it (which is fine). Instead of worrying about thoughts on how you can get her/him to love you. Simply be "friendly" to them. Open the door for them, greet them, then accompany them. Once he/she's use to being around you, they'll eventually look forward into meeting you the 'next day'. Don't expect "them" to follow you, yet you follow them instead. If the person enjoys being around you, you then have the opportunity to become friends. Once that's done, your on your way to start a new relationship, "in a friendly matter."~Meaning In Life~"What is the meaning in life?" Can one person really point out a specific reasoning for "your own life"? If you focus more on emotions, expressions, characteristics, appearance. These are all the things linked up to each and every individual's "free will". Free will is mainly the beauty in life, otherwise we'll all be alike robots programmed to immitate human beings. Nobody can take away free will, even by strapping you down on the floor with your head tucked low. Because decisions are also a state of free will. "The free will to decide what you like or what you don't like." So the true beauty of free will is what gives us "personality".-reply by tokyoproduce

There is this woman, Sydney... I Love, as in die for her any day...Drown just to hold her above the water, that kind of love. Well I know I'm Young but, when I look at other girls, I don't see them as being pretty or striking. All I see is they are not Sydney. The only problem Is that she is my closest friend. The thing is that she is very flirtatious towards me, sleeping on my chest every time she stays at my house, and laughing at my stupidest jokes that no one would ever laugh at. She knows very well I like her, she is not awkward ed out, nothing at all has changed, however, she keeps bringing it up, then not wanting to talk about it. All day today I have been very down. I am nothing but myself, confident in myself when I am with her. I do basically every thing for her, cook for her, give her massages, every thing. Yet she is not into me I don't think. I am absolutley nuts about this girl... What the hell do I do?-reply by Kyle

You can never make someone love you.Never change who you are. The person who was ment for you will come. They will love you for who you truly are, and that's all that matters.

help me...

Ok. So there's a chick I've known, liked, and been best friends with for 7 years and I'ev shown it the whole way. The thing is that we're the exact same to the point where we both chew on straws. Now if that deosn't seem like a perfect match-up, what is, right. Well ,now, some long haired *bottom*-hole (pardon my language) who is in a gang of people who cut themselves, comes in and she bow's to him afer A week. Please tell me your thoughts on this or an answer because I sure as hell don't have one.

-question by TCOB

there's a girl I am dating but she says she doesn't believe in love.She's very sexually active, I mean, she had oral sex with me and hour after we met. But I like her, she's different than the other girls I've met.She's caring and supportive to me, well that's how she was acting when we hung out, and we've only been dating for 3 days about. Am I going to get emotionally scarred over her?...And is there any possible way she could fall in love with me? 

-reply by Joseph

Is there nyway you can get soemone to love you just by being yourself?....
many people change to find love and find it but become unhappy and depressed!

i know this is a hard question and not far off "what is the meaning of life?" but im sure u can help me :)

Can you really make some one to love you? Love is the reaction, reaction to seeing, feeling, or thinking about someone or something. It is most of the times spontaneous. You can always spread the happiness around you, can talk to people to make them happy, treat everyone with respect and make them feel good. Inducing love is also possible sometimes. If you constantly go on thinking and doing good for someone, their interaction for you converts into love.

Love is a beautiful feeling and I feel it comes to you naturally, feromons do not need much of time to stimulate!

I think its kinda hard to be yourself in order to get someone to love you.Everybody got some insecurities that they try to hide form the time they smell something may happen or just from the time when they meet up.This we just have to admit. People only come out of their shells probably after marriage that why some break up or claim the other partner is such a bad liar! the lying most often is done with good intentions!Being yourself and revealing things you think are imperfect about you is kinda hard..let just face it.