xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
50Dime

The Super Console

Ok I Know Its Cheesy And Weird But Imagingine A Console That Can Play All Ps2,Ps3,Xbox,Xbox 360,Gamecube,And Wii Games! It Would Cost Alotta Money Prob Couple Thpusand But Man That Would Be Awesome Say If You Had A Ps2 And You Were Wating For The New GTA Game To Come Out But Then You Find It Oh No Its Only For Ps3!So Then Youd Have To Go Buy A Ps3 For 1 Game! But With The Superconsole You Could Have 1 Console And Play GTA IV Without Goin To Buy A Ps3 Because You can Play All the Ps3 Ps2 XBox Xbox 360 Wii And The Cube Games In 1 Console!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Anyone Like My Idea?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
One of Xisto forum rules is to use proper English grammar structure. Please review Xisto forum rules again. Last cautionary note.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Like it, thumbs up.you'd prob need a different case for each kind of disk though so it would be very big, but hey, why not include a screen aswell? and even an internet connection, no, how about wireless already installed! you could just have the 1 controller, with litle lights telling you what the buttons are, and when you switch consoll, the x might turn into an A or something! We could play DVDs and make phone calls and E-mails, why not include a coffe machine? or a fish tank? and while your at it we could even include CCTV, and make it solar powered! Sir, you are an inspiration to us all <_<

R U For Real Or R U Sarcastic? Just Wonderin Cause No One Ever Likes Mi Ideas

I do like your idea, but I was having a bit of a laugh aswell if thats alright <_<Think it would be pretty cool but I wouldn't buy 1!

i have a better idea. seeing as it will cost a couple thousand... how about you just buy all the systems and with the extra money some games... if you have enough you can go ahead with buying a nice tv too. : )

Ok I Know Its Cheesy And Weird But Imagingine A Console That Can Play All Ps2,Ps3,Xbox,Xbox 360,Gamecube,And Wii Games! It Would Cost Alotta Money Prob Couple Thpusand But Man That Would Be Awesome Say If You Had A Ps2 And You Were Wating For The New GTA Game To Come Out But Then You Find It Oh No Its Only For Ps3!So Then Youd Have To Go Buy A Ps3 For 1 Game! But With The Superconsole You Could Have 1 Console And Play GTA IV Without Goin To Buy A Ps3 Because You can Play All the Ps3 Ps2 XBox Xbox 360 Wii And The Cube Games In 1 Console!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone Like My Idea?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
One of Xisto forum rules is to use proper English grammar structure. Please review Xisto forum rules again. Last cautionary note.

Thing is, even if it were a plausible possibility, the video game companies would surely fight it like crazy. They make their consoles so they can't play each other's games precisely because they're in competition against one another. And Sega's not competing with MicroSoft just in video game console making, but in other technological fields as well. They don't want to help their huge opponents by making a console capable of playing their opponent's games as well. They want everyone to play on their console only so they can get more of the market share.

I think its a good idea but in reality i don think it wil lever be manufactured, companies would loose so much money, unless its an all new independant company making an entirely new system... but how would they fo it, would that system have to carry a new moother board for each system or omething of that sort..

That would be cool. Then, if you wanted a certain game that could only be played on ps2, you could play it on your super console xDIt would probably be expensive, but it would be way more expensive to buy all the game systems and all the games that went with it.It probably won't happen tho =P

I have trouble reading what you're trying to express. A note, that only proper nouns and first words of sentences require capitalization, and not every word, which was evidently what you did.

if a company did do that, then it would be somewhate, illegal. Why? Because if a company did make a console that plays every video games out there, i'm assuming, they would completely dominate the gaming industry, which means they can charge the consumer as much as they like, since they're the only company that make that kind of product. lolWell, but logically now, in order for company to make a console that can play any games, they need to buy the licenses from all the console makers. First, that would cost a lot; second, gaming companies won't be that stupid to sell their secrets because they invested millions to design their console; thrid, it's bad for buisness.lol.. The closest things that you can get from that is buying a PC. LOL..they have a lot of games for PC that was orignally meant for consoles. Also, if what i have been reading is true, then PC gaming is going up in most countires. Therefore, more game developer will make more good games for PC. lol....sorry if i dont' make sense because it's 2 am in the morning here and i'm half asleep...

For some reason, I think PC rings a bell. It could emulate pretty much anything as long as it has a software programmed to do it right. Besides, if that console breaks, then so long to all that wasted money. I still think the PC could do pretty much the same thing as long as it has the proper tools and people to do the job of programming some software for it.PS: It'll be hard getting permission from those towering game companies to make them allow you to "replicate" their consoles.

Well that would be a great idea but buying the Super Console won't be much cheaper then buying all the consoles because they aren't going to keep the price around $500, they will add in the prices of all the systems and maybe take off a couple hundred to make it look like a deal or add a couple hundred for the compatability fixing problems. This would really be the same though as all the gaming companies forming together to make one awesome company of great systems doign things you've never seen before but they won't do that because of competition and wanting to make more money.

Ok I Know Its Cheesy And Weird But Imagingine A Console That Can Play All Ps2,Ps3,Xbox,Xbox 360,Gamecube,And Wii Games! It Would Cost Alotta Money Prob Couple Thpusand But Man That Would Be Awesome Say If You Had A Ps2 And You Were Wating For The New GTA Game To Come Out But Then You Find It Oh No Its Only For Ps3!So Then Youd Have To Go Buy A Ps3 For 1 Game! But With The Superconsole You Could Have 1 Console And Play GTA IV Without Goin To Buy A Ps3 Because You can Play All the Ps3 Ps2 XBox Xbox 360 Wii And The Cube Games In 1 Console!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone Like My Idea?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:

You mean an emulator? <_< If you really wanted to you could upgrade your PC and see if you can't find an emmy online for the console...

I wouldn't want there to be a super-console. If there was, they could charge whatever price they wanted, ditto for the games they published. There would be no competition to drive the prices down.