xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheArrow

Wicked Lasers Light Matches, Pop Balloons, etc

http://www.wickedlasers.com/

Pretty much everyone owns red laser pointers. Youve tried every method imaginable to see that red laser beam. But, youve never had the actual power until now. Wicked Lasers grants you the ability to shoot a red laser beam, green laser beam, or even blue laser beam from your laser pointer. Wavelengths or colors of laser beams vary in visual brightness even when the actual output power is the same. For instance, green lasers are more visible than blue lasers and red lasers because its color is much more noticeable to the human eye. Our 100mW red laser pointer will emit a laser beam that is visible in mid-air not just the laser beam dot.
A 100mW green laser will appear many times brighter than the 100mW red laser. With Wicked Lasers, the choice is yours: either a unique red laser, an extreme green laser, or a mesmerizing blue laser can be used for pointing to stars and constellations. Remember: our lasers are not laser pointers, they are too powerful to be used as teaching aids or as a laser pointer. There are many other uses for these lasers including Astronomy, Medical, Military & Law Enforcement and Physics Labs. Blue and green direct injection laser diodes aren't commercially available for laser pointers yet. Our handheld green laser light and blue laser pointer uses Diode Pumped Solid State (DPSS) laser technology. A very high powered 808nm infrared laser diode pump acts as the powerhouse of our green and blue laser pointers.

These Videos are amazing:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I wouldn't want one of these things pointed at me O_o

Those lasers are very cool. Though I think I would get bored of them in like a couple of hours after I do all the damage I can do with them. I would probably end up with a couple of things destroyed or burnt in my room, and after that it would probably just end up in a drawer, or maybe I wouldnt even finish playing with it if the batteries run out.

I think I would get bored of them in like a couple of hours after I do all the damage I can do with them. I would probably end up with a couple of things destroyed or burnt in my room.

haha I saw these things a few months ago, and they do rock! only trouble is they cost about Ł1500 for their top model that can melt a bit of tape at about 1mph. Still they do look pretty cool, and don't get me wrong I would definitely buy one if I could spare the cash. I wonder how long these would take to blind you... 15 mile range? haha you could set people's work on fire from that far away :)

anyhow does anyone actually have one of these? if so i would like to hear about them, not just from the companies' "site".

looks cool, probably is, and probably is just as dangerous... thats what we like to hear!

Wow... I'd like to have one of these things! :) I've always imagined being tied behind my back and getting loose with one of these things~ I want one!! Though... people here would most likely think I'm crazy... Spending some amount of cash to get one of these destuctive things... but... it's love at first sight! Yeah!Now I just have to earn some money... :/

I think I have seen the green one before at a science museum a few years back. I have always wanted a laser pointer to mess around with especially since my older brothers had them but I don't think I ever did. lol Although I would like to have one now especially that you can see the waves I probably wouldn't have a use for it and they probably are a little expensive although I like the idea.