xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Will07

Anyone Know Or Have A Good Keylogger! Please Read Important

Hey,I need help... My friends have recently told me that they have a suspision that my girlfriend has been cheating on me with this dude who goes to another school! They have seen her flirting and stuff with him. Anyays i was wondering if any of you fine people could help me find:A Keylogger that i can send to her computer and record her keystrokes then afterwards be sent back to my email address!Thankyou For those who read, All help is needed!

You are allowed to run a keylogger on your own system, so that if program crashes or something your work will have been saved, but it is illegal (example) to put a keylogger on someone elses PC, especially if they don't know about it!

Does a keylogger record ALL keystrokes? as in the ones typed in password fields? And does it have to be running on the profile thats typing on or can you say run the keylogger on profile B and record actions made by profile A if profile B turned it on and just hit switch user and then A loged on? Secondly I would really not want to be your girl friend lol

Yes, it is legal to put loggers on your own comp... Alot of loggers requir you to pay for them... but you might be able to find a little free one... Google is mans best friend....

I used one software named KeyLogger in my own system (not for Illegal use), and it works fine, but have so many bugs with it.After setting it to log "Keys", "Events" and capturing "Screenc" my Hard Disk Memmory Size goes speedly down.So, it is usefull to log only Keys not for Capturing screens. And it also had bugs in unistallation process, which leave so many file (undeleable as they are shared with windows files).

I use ghost keylogger version 3, it is the most complete keylogger on the market, of course, it is not free, i am using a no limits version!

I am using Boss Key Logger, this is mainly used in corporates to keep track of the employees about what they view,send and interact. This is not illegal in companies as they have the right to protect their secrets.

My friend got a good one for free (demo version) i think from download.com but it has some limitations i think it will onlly log a certain amount of strokes. But i do not recommend you even try to log this girls keys you would have a court case awaiting you.

I don't think a good boyfriend can do that with his girlfriend,So I advise you not to do that with your girlfriend.If you want to know the true.You should come to you gilrfriend and ask her straight about it.And I think she will understand what you are thinking.If she really has another one,so you should bye bye her.And both of you will be more happy in the future.I know that will hurt you a lot right now.And I think you know this true,You will not happy if your girlfriend come to you and her love give to another guy.So don't even think about some stupid things to do to have love.Good luck.

Delvi: Is the Boss Key Logger is free for commercial/personal use??????? is this is a right software that we trust with no Bugggggs? How much Hard Disk Space it is required to Logg Properly.....................

Why don't you... talk to her? Just be like "Hey someone told me they saw you flirting and I just want to be sure that it wasn't true." At the very least you might be able to guilt her into admitting something.But if you can't trust her then maybe you shouldn't be with her.And if you can't stand her talking to some random guy you might have a jealousy problem.