xisto Community
MusicOnly

What Do You Hate On Your Mobilephone? FM,MP3 player, EDGE..Do we need that?

What do you hate on mobile phone? Yours, neighbours...I personnaly hate joystick on Sony Ericsson. It works for 3 months and then you need to change it. :) I dont like EDGE, i mean i dont need it. I actually heard that someone doesnt like mobile phone with camera. well if you are 70 years old its ok, but when you are teenager and you say something like that, you should consider going to shrink. i mean, the best moments of my school days are captured with SE k700i... I dont like huge phones because i have feeling that i am having brick in my pocket.

same here i really hate the big phones.. especially old big phones.. i definately have to have something small, a flip is a pluss major pluss.. camera on the phoe i really dont care for.. but ill take it aslong as its built in and no attachment

I've got a K700i and I've had it for over 6 months with no problems. What really annoys me with it though is the Vodaphone branding everywhere. When I got the phone I had no choice in the operator (it was given to me as a gift), but it seems that they all do the same and just can't resist putting their own advertising in every conceivable place. Ringtones also annoy me. People who get a new ringtone every two minutes, and especially phones that ring really loud. All of the girls in my classes at school have the most annoying ringtones imaginable and put them at a volume high enough to deafen the class.

the god damn tiny **bottom** buttons yes i know evey one wants small phones what if you got biggish fingers u be pressing 4 buttons at a time its so not funny well it is sometimes any way nice topic

Well here in New Zealand, we have the WORST mobile phone operators. Since its pretty small theres a monopoly on the mobile phone market. Either Telecom, or Vodafone.Gettin broadband for your phone is $50 a week. The worst thing i hate about mine are the prices! Everything is soooooo expensive. Telecom spam you and you cant really complain since they

I have a virgin mobile switch_back, first of all... just got it, my first phone! I think it's great, aim and texting prices are ok (it has a keyboard so its easy) the only thing to really complain about is that the service could be better... it works ok, I guess, i usually have 1 bar in my house, but my friends and family have like... all of them. The screen is not bright enough either! very hard to see in the sunlight... i like it though, not too bad actually, for a pas as you go phone :)

i really dont like phones that arent flip phones. Flip phones are much more compact, and if you dont have a flip phone and it is compact then the buttons are way too small to even dial. I have the lg 1400i right now and i am about to upgrade in less than a month. What i dont like about this phone and what i really am looking forward to in my next phone, is a speakerphone. It does have the camera which is very nice, and it does have alot of other great features. Without the speakerphone though it really brings it down a notch.

I hate the fact that it has some problems with service and sometimes cant load the phonelist right away.you cant transfer anything to it and a few other misc thingsbut what i like is that its small. color screen, flip and well yeah its nice

Panzer, its actually $50/mo :P thats if you're on a 2 year contract with Vodafone on the 1gb plan else its like $60/mo uncontracted, extra gb = $10 :XGo to http://www.xe.com/?r=1 to see how much that is in your currency, you'll still "lol". The NZD was a lot worse before but hey?But i'd have to say yeah the data plans are the worst thing here in NZ, although they haven't been charging me lately for data and my top-up didn't go through -- they had to do it manually so.... i'd have to say somethings wrong with my account thats asking to be exploited? :PPhones themselves, i hate the SE joystick, its the worst thing ever, i was considering making my own modification although i dont quite have the tools to make something like that :P

What I hate is that the internet on my phone only goes 18.0 kilobytes a second. Thats pretty slow when you got to manage a website and download big files. Right now I don't have DSL internet on my PC. So I'm stuck using my EDGE on my phone as a modem for my PC. But hey, slow internet is better than no internet.I also don't like how my phone doesn't have a mass storage option for a storage card. I mean I don't use my phone itself for downloading big files but sometimes I download stuff that are only compatible with a phone and it is too big for my phones memory.

I hate that the surface is black and polished and gets a lot of fingerprints... it's impossible to have it completely clean... and it gets also scratched with everything. Besides that, I hate that the receiving volume when someone calls you is too low... well, maybe I'm a bit dumb but you can't hear anything when there are some noise and in a city this is very common.