xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Graphics Beginner

I really like to learn how to creat logos and animation images in Macromedia FireWorks and FreeHand. If any one has any helpful tips or tutorials concerning those two applications mentioned then is much appreciated.

I would suggest you use illustrator or photoshop and imageready for gif animations or flash. No one really uses fireworks anymore and from what i rememeber the resulting file is a complete mess which can't alway be imported into all other programs.

Now i only say this if you planning on selling you logos to others and may need to send them the original files.

I've used both illustrator and freehand so the programs are almost identical in terms of what they can do and even how they do it.

tutorials, i have no idea about but the macromedia site is always a good place to start.
If you are interested in flash
http://www.flashkit.com/ is the best place to be.

If you want to make fantastic logos and easy, in my opinion or you use: - Photoshop; - Paint shop proOr you can use "AAALogo" or "xara 3d" This 2 tools are shareware, so try it and then buy it, or......Personaly i use photoshop and aaalogo and xara 3d, with aaalogo it's very easy to build hight quality logos, beleave me!

Try GIMP. I heard thats free. I think.One advice is to do one thing at a time. For example you want to do scan lines. Search a tutorial in it and absorb it well. When youthink you did a good job in it, then decide what your next target would be.I learned Photoshop and Flash that way. Its really easy and you learn what you really want. The choice is all yours.Good luck!

I Reccomend Adobe Photoshop CS, Preety Easy 2 Learn And there are loads of online tutorials 2 help u..

Posted Image

Made By Using PS Preety Simple Aswell

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Adobe photo shop is pretty easy to learn once you get the hang of it. But its also best going to tutorial sites, this may help learn the basics i would tell you some sites but i forgot them. I will refresh my mine after a good night sleep, maybe tommorow it comes back to me.