xisto Community
BooZker

Simple Logos What do you think about them

Logos  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys. I was making a SIMPLE logo for my website, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ , and i was wondering which one do you like better. I don't think i'm going to use this one over my current logo anytime soon, but i change the logos once every 6 months about. I just want to know what you guys think about these. What should i change and add and what not. Remeber i'm not going to put really abstract things, because it does not fit.

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

Like the colors? I think the black might make the colors look to dull. I kinda like the gray a little better, but the background looks to dull. I have no idea, what do you guys think?

I prefer the gray one. Try adding some tech or vector brushes, just to make it stand out a bit more.

I prefer the gray one. Try adding some tech or vector brushes, just to make it stand out a bit more.

For a logo, adding tech brushes or vector brushes isn't that good of an idea, especially if it's just a basic logo. :-/

I'll try out some brushes just to see what it looks like. SO i think i would go with the gray one then. Thanks

lol thanks. Yah actually i got the idea from the new Windows Media Player 11. If you dont have it download it. I know it looks awesome. It makes it look like glass.

the grey is the better of thr two, simply because its alot easier to actually see.the gloss is nice too :)( but in your site its a bit sly that you've made the link to freewebtemplates so small its unreadable unless u zoom in by an extreme amount ;))

( but in your site its a bit sly that you've made the link to freewebtemplates so small its unreadable unless u zoom in by an extreme amount )

I'm not sly at all. That is how big THEY made it. And anyways i make most of all the grpahics for it and everything. I just used the basic HTML. The free web templates link is the same as when i got it. So please don't think im trying to hide it in anyway i kept it the same.

i don't like either one, there is nothing attractive or nice about either one, its just a plain background with a color and some text..try adding somekind of effects to them or brushing or pictures, maybe that will make them better.

Well my logos would not work out with our websites. They are a neat and nice kind of site. That is why i named it Simple Logos. Thats for your opinion though. I was looking for a simple logo though that has some class.