xisto Community
iscicom

Make Money Online Indian Site

Make money online just by investing 300or even freely
just visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
or mail me for details iscicom@gmail.com

Nothing but advertising and that too in the very first post (hah! generally that's what happens)
User warned.

how can you trust an Indian site ? lol often american sites dont pay so Indian sites... lmao

I wanted to close the topic but now that you've made a comment on "Indian site" I would like to keep it open and will like to know why exactly you wont trust an "Indian Site".

I wanted to close the topic but now that you've made a comment on "Indian site" I would like to keep it open and will like to know why exactly you wont trust an "Indian Site".

hey man, do you speak about Indian from the south Asia ? tell me if Im wrong maybe you speak about the south America...

Why I dont trust this Indian Programe ?

Just cause I dont still believe in the Indian e-business, that all, maybe they are going to devellop and have a real good network about web marketing and I Hope, but today I trust only the agencies which pay me at time and with out bad surprises! I talk about affiliate programes such marketing cibleclick... but you right to ask me this, but dont be worry it's not a kind of racism, just money questions, Business is Business, have a nice day and go the Bhārat Ganarājya (Republic of India :) )
Edited by seastien (see edit history)

Am I missing something, I went on to that site, and I see that everything is under construction. I know that some of you mentioned that it's under construction too, but with the responce that I've heard about this site, I figured that I could see some information about it, to come to a conclusion on my own. But when I get there, I couldn't find anything about it at all on any of the pages. Just blank stuff that's under construction...Anyone want to let me know if I'm completely missing something here... I feel sort of silly lol

Indian Programs are considered not-reliable as there has been very bitter experiences. There are hell lot of fraud earn-online-companies coming and going everyday that you wont dare join any.

Hey guys, am I the only one whoms eyebrows are raising because it's his first post? I automatically stay away from this because the topic starter obviously registered at this forum just to advertise his scam. My apologies if it's not that way, but it sure looks like it! <_<

Even if it's all true, let me give you some tips to look more reliable ~_O ~

1) Don't have a free gmailaddress..
2) Don't have a http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ button on your layout.
3) Finish your website, have it all set up before you start advertising.
4) Give more information...we know nothing at the moment! Why are you sending us to your website if there are no details there at all?! O_O
5) Have a better layout. Yes, this one looks professional, but I'm not sure whether you made it yourself, or you hired somebody for it..or whatever. Right now I believe that it's a free 'cool professional looking' template you downloaded somewhere. Or maybe web1000.com provides free business templates.
6. The word 'investment' really scares me away.
7. You didn't seem to have paid for much of this business, and it seems as if you're trying to set up everything in a very cheap manner...it doesn't give us much trust in you when we see that you're not even willing to invest money in your business yourself and try to get away with web1000.com services and advertisements!!

I don't think seastien's comment was so full of rascism...it's just common knowledge that India is a quite corrupt nation, same goes for certain South American and African countries. I've got nothing against black people at all for example, but if somebody from Nigeria emails me out of nowhere and says he wants to do some business with me I'll say no thank you O_O >> http://userwebs.rmci.net/alphae/419coal/