xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

New Sexy Sig

1 word

FAKE

lol besides the point, it looks good i like the blue colorize you did on it, and the sparkles throughot the sig, and the border :)

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

fake what? what do you mean?

Oh, I get what he means. Try being a litle more perverted...yeah.

But, on topic - I think it's a great sig. Great sparkles, color, and background. I think border is a little off though, I don't know why. And...the font could be blended in a little more. I'd give it a 7.5/10. :) Great sig.

Well it's a little raunchier than what we normally see here, but it's still tasteful. NoveTerra makes a good point, the text and the render should be blended better. I don't like the sparkles on the render and I think it looks a little empty around the text. Perhaps it would have been better with the text moved to the left and the sig made a little shorter. 6/10 from me.

lol Albus. T'was harsh. She has well-defined abs though... I like a girl who takes care of her body. Anyway, that's enough out of me.I'm rather new to the world of Sigs (I believe this to be my first post in this category) but heck, I liked the sig DjLuki. It carries the whole 'bling bling' vibe pretty well. I could, however; see the 'rijad b' slightly higher and in a different font though. Don't get me wrong, it's elegant but yeah, I'm not exactly sure that it's the perfect match for the pic.I've noticed a lot of Djs tend to go with sigs that are, as Avalon had put it "raunchier". Anyway, that's just the flavour I get from my numerous visits to EAKeep up the artwork!(p.s. any euro adrenaline fanatics on trap? or electronic producers, for that matter?)

Oh, I get what he means. Try being a litle more perverted...yeah.

Yeah took you long enought right? She does fit the title :) .
Anways onto the topic at hand, pretty much nice background, but you need to use a better font. I would rate this a 8/10. Nice snows effect too.
Edited by MaineFishing45 (see edit history)