xisto Community
bazranz

Oh Dear, I Am Late Again!

Hi everybody,As is my usual habit, I am late again. I apologose for not introducing myself sooner.So, here goes, from looking around in here, I guess I am one of the older members agewise, although mentally I am still in my youth, and live in Hull, UK.My main interests are my family, history, genealogy, and internet marketing.My main achievement recently has been setting up a wireless home network. Now this may not sound very much to some, but until a couple of years ago I had never even used a computer. My next aim is to build my own. :) I am hoping to get a website in order to have all my marketing in one place, which will make advertising easier.OK, that is a little about me.

Edited by bazranz (see edit history)

Hello baranz, and welcome. You'll find this place ideal for free web hosting. Creating a site is easy but demands lots of time so you must concentrate on the design, and learn how to code (recommanded) or use a wysiwyg. This forum is always active you can find plenty of things to talk about use ''report'' to get help about a post from moderators, and you can PM (personnal message) administrator or any member to help you out. I hope you like this site and what it offers. Enjoy!!

Older? There are several 50+ members here already. Good to have you here.Lots to learn by reading the topics and looking forward to seeing your progress with your site.

from looking around in here, I guess I am one of the older members agewise, although mentally I am still in my youth, and live in Hull, UK.

Hello Posted Image and welcome from one of the elders on the Trap 17 forum. And I am on of the 50+ that jlhaslip alludes to. I live in Michigan, USA and am into family, genealogy (we trace back to the Mayflower passengers on my mother's side), and I used to sell on eBay and Yahoo until their fees became so high. You will love it here. People are very helpful and friendly. The hosting is reliable. Your post content is very informative. Follow the rules and continue to post interesting topics. Good Luck! :)

lol when i first read this topic title i figured someone was posting in the vent about being late on their period so i was hesitant to read this >_<anwywas back to the real world....and welcome to Xisto!! it is an excelent community like many have stated, but just make sure that you waist 10 minutes of your life to read the Xisto readme..the link is located in my signature.. lol and have funn!!

YESSSS! Another older member!Lol, not to be rude about your ages, but I really do love having older (mature) members around here...it makes up for some of our less....prized...members. :)No offense anyone, I'm just speaking my mind. :(Anyway, you've been here since january, but welcome to Xisto, it's good to have you.By the way -- if you need anything, shoot me a pm.

Hey Bazranz! Welcome to the Xisto forums. I think I was also a few days late with introducing myself when I first joined. Oooo, the United Kingdom. How is it there? Have you ever been to London before? I've always thought that it would be cool to take a trip to the United Kingdom but I don't see that ever happening. lolWell back to the point, lol. Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it here. :)

The united kingdom, i would like to visit there one day, especially Northern and normal ireland.. I like their accents lol.. I've been to many places in the world, but not europe as of yet. I've only travelled to a few places in Asia, and the east coast of the USA, and Toronto lol.Ok enough of the rant, welcome aboard matey, and you'll enjoy yourself here.