xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
noxit

Ordering Pizza in 2050 Joke

:P ...welll..is it gonna happen , iam sure it will B) Operator: "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut. May I have your..." Customer: "Hi, I'd like to order." Operator: "May I have your NIDN first, sir?" Customer: "My National ID Number, yeah, hold on, eh, it's6102049998-45-54610."Operator: "Thank you, Mr. Sheehan. I see you live at 1742 MeadowlandDrive, and the phone number's 494-2366. Your office number over at LincolnInsurance is 745-2302 and your cell number's 266-2566. Which numberare you calling from, sir?" Customer: "Huh? I'm at home. Where d'ya get all this information?" Operator: "We're wired into the system, sir." Customer: (Sighs) "Oh, well, I'd like to order a couple of your All-Meat Special pizzas..." Operator: "I don't think that's a good idea, sir."Customer: "Whaddya mean?" Operator: "Sir, your medical records indicate that you've got very high blood pressure and extremely high cholesterol. Your National Health Care provider won't allow such an unhealthy choice." Customer: "Dang . What do you recommend, then?" Operator: "You might try our low-fat Soybean Yogurt Pizza. I'm sure you'lllike it." Customer: "What makes you think I'd like something like that?" Operator: "Well, you checked out 'Gourmet Soybean Recipes' from yourlocal library last week, sir. That's why I made the suggestion." Customer: "All right, all right. Give me two family-sized ones, then.What's the damage?" Operator: "That should be plenty for you, your wife and your fourkids, sir. The 'damage,' as you put it, heh, heh, comes to $49.99." Customer: "Lemme give you my credit card number." Operator: "I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid you'll have to pay in cash.Your credit card balance is over its limit." Customer: "I'll run over to the ATM and get some cash before yourdriver gets here." Operator: "That won't work either, sir. Your checking account'soverdrawn." Customer: "Never mind. Just send the pizzas. I'll have the cash ready.How long will it take? Operator: "We're running a little behind, sir. It'll be about 45 minutes, sir. If you're in a hurry you might want to pick 'em up while you're out getting the cash, but carrying pizzas on a motorcycle can be a little awkward." Customer: "How the heck do you know I'm riding a bike?"Operator: "It says here you're in arrears on your car payments, so your car got repo'ed. But your Harley's paid up, so I just assumed that you'd be using it."Customer: "@#%/$@&?#!" Operator: "I'd advise watching your language, sir. You've already got a July 2006 conviction for cussing out a cop." Customer: (Speechless) Operator: "Will there be anything else, sir?" Customer: "No, nothing. Oh, yeah, don't forget the two free litres ofCoke your ad says I get with the pizzas." Operator: "I'm sorry sir, but our ad's exclusionary clause preventsus from offering free soda to diabetics."

Hey Wassie... That Avatar of yours, reminds me of my school days. Its a song I had learnt in KG. Cool Avatar... I was reading it and reciting it .. and singing as well B) If your happy.. and u know .. clap ur hands *[clap]*[clap]*......

Customer: "No, nothing. Oh, yeah, don't forget the two free litres ofCoke your ad says I get with the pizzas."
Operator: "I'm sorry sir, but our ad's exclusionary clause prevents
us from offering free soda to diabetics."

lol Nice :) Good post Noxit. **keep it up***