xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CroSpartacus

World Cup 2006

The referees at this World Cup were really crazy. Especially in the Portugal versus Netherlands game, he gave out yellow and red cards to everybody, even the goalie!

Yeah, but that game really sucked. Maybe it's cause I'm Dutch, but the Portuguese really played an evil game with all their theatre :) but none the less, Holland should have done better. That referee is known to give way too much cards, FIFA should fire him lol

dude those are sweet. i think taht france one should be Italy though, cuz that's how italy's uniform is. but they look cool. i will use the german one :)!

Thanks man. ;)
I replaced France with Italy because the uniform were really wrong, my mistake.

My national team hasn't been able to reach the world cup 2006 (even though it is better then some teams in the groups) so the world cup isn't that interesting as it used to be.If you ask me Brazil should win the World Cup 2006. I consider them to be wizards with the ball, just as I consider germans to be the smartest people in the world.So Go Brazil And Germany. A final betwee them would be great!

I think Brazil is going to own this cup. Their level is way beyond all the other teams, even Italy isnt even playing good in this cup. I think it will be Brazil vs. Germany the final.

I think Brazil is going to own this cup. Their level is way beyond all the other teams, even Italy isnt even playing good in this cup. I think it will be Brazil vs. Germany the final.

Brazil is out, beaten by France like 1998 ;)
It's a real surprise, no "favourite" like Brazil or Argentinia left, so I hope it will come to Germany - France in the finale :)

Brazil AND England are out of the World Cup. I wonder how many people are losing money out there. David Beckham quit on Sunday as England captain after almost six years in the job in the wake of their World Cup quarter-final defeat by Portugal.Now all is left is Italy~France, and Germany~Portugal! Guess what. It is Portugal's first semi-final in the World Cup in 40 years.What are your takes?

That Portugal vs Holland game was really cool. The referee managed to get himself a world record by giving out as many yellow and red cards in a game as possible. Even so, Portugal won so it all ended well for the portuguese. The only problem is that Portugal is going to play the other games already with many yellow cards.Then, 2 hours of suffering in the Portugal vs England game, wich too ended well. Now, I can't wait to see the France vs Portugal game, but let the best win!Let me give you an advice, wichever team loses at this phase of the championship, at least you can think that it was one of the 4 best in the world, and that's the spirit everyone should have :)

Hey dear Croatia, your neighbour Slovenia here :)I'll be glad to answer your question.I was hoping that brazil would win, but they lost a few days ago - against FranceBrazil really has a team spirit, and I wanted to see them with the shiny World Cup once again (this would be their 6th time winning the world championship)Oh well - Go Germany! ;)

I would think not. Brazil was kicked out by France. The four teams left in the FIFA World Cup are: Germany, Italy, Portugal, and France.

Germany vs Italy - 4 July 2006:Referee: Archundia (Mexico)
Portugal vs France - 5 July 2006:Referee: Larrionda (Uruguay)

Yup, but I'm rooting for Germany to win; they have a huge chance to pull this one off.
By the way, a little info: Top scorer in World Cup 5 - Miroslav Klose (Germany)