xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Accesteam

Nintedo's New Gaming Console! Information about the Wii

I've kind of lost my love for gaming consoles with the past few releases.. the NES was great, SNES was even better, and I even got an N64, a Gameboy color.. but I never went past that. I kind of think the name is more interesting than the console itself; when I first heard it, I thought it was a joke, heh.. Wii. I guess we'll see. The XBox360 didn't really floor me, but there's still time to see what happens with the Wii and the PS3.Any ideas on when this thing is being released, by the way?

their specail designed controller seems really cool. I can't wait to try it and see what it is like. But i really hope they do something big with the console to compete with xbox 360 and ps3. Becuase with the gamecube they where just counting on kids and not all ages of gamers.

I think Nintendo Wii is goind to be the same. They are based on having fun, not hardcore gamers like us. It is designed for use by the whole family. I personally want to give it a go. Bot that i will buy it or anything, I'm more of a HARDCORE gamer. Only like the professional games. But Nintendo Wii will give a good feel of what you are playing.Have a look at the E3 video. on gamespot.com/ It is about 130mb but it is worth it.

I think it?ll be good, even though it has that terrible childish name. Nintendo stuff is funny and I want to explore the posibilities of that joystick/pad/whatever.

Ya I really had my money set on the PS3 to buy but when I heard that the Wii would have many more games than the Gamecube and most of them will be on the PS3 to I'm thinking that since the Wii will be cheaper I should get it, it sounds pretty tight.

. . . I'm more of a HARDCORE gamer. Only like the professional games. . . .

What do you mean "professional games"? What published game isn't professional? And how would your being a "HARDCORE gamer" make you unable to enjoy something fun? You don't need only to play first-person shooters to be a gamer.