xisto Community
Brian Gillingham

Mission Accomplished! Now Leave! all fake reasons for being there are no longer valid

I'm not an american, but my country has troops in Iraq, so it spends money and my people are at risk. We only had one death in Iraq and 2 in Afganistan. It's not much, but they died in a war that is not ours... and more it is Bush's war for oil and power. I'm sure that even if they kill Bil Laden they will not retreat from Iraq. Because they can always "fake" a terrorist attack, a bomb, some victims and the war has a purpouse again. Someone else to hate again. Someone else to hunt for againIt is my opinion that (if it wasn't the Bush administration that did it) at least the Bush administration is a complice in 9-11 attacks. Just another Pearl Harbor... But this time it isn't for a noble cause.And besides if the americans retreat before the whole oil reserve is depleted they will look weak and they will look like they were defeated. It would be like Vietnam all over again... And if they will look weak there are lots of enemies that would chalange their position as world leaders.

Does this "war" remind anyone of 1984? Now that were getting into faking things so the war will continue...

Does this "war" remind anyone of 1984? Now that were getting into faking things so the war will continue...

Seriously it does. Here read these lyrics. It's all true.

Who would Jesus bomb? Yeah, who would Jesus kill?The double talk is past surreal
The word of god is now the word of hate
War is peace, and freedom is the police state
Can't you see the writing on the wall?
Democracy lays trampled on the floor...

You better believe that...
Hell yeah I'm confused for sure what I thought was the New Millennium is 1984!
Mr. Orwell from the grave, adding fresh ink to the page
As the unpresident declares an endless war...
Welcome to 1984!

Feels like Nazi Germany, and Hitler on TV,
As the unpresident spews homophobic speech
Didn't the Allies fight an war to end extremist fascist law
So tell me NOW what the *BLEEP* are we fighting for?

I just can not take it anymore
Democracy lays trampled on the floor...
Man, isn't freedom great?!?!

Welcome to 1984!
Now we've got...
Armies of peace, armed to the teeth, delivering death to make the world a better place
So celebrate the weapons spending, say a toast to Armageddon, raise some hell!
We're all headed straight to hell!!!

Welcome to 1984!

What do you guys think about that song. Think it would fit now?

Do you not realise that it is our job to fight wars. Quit crying bring our troops home! We VOLUNTEERED to do what we do. If we had a problem with being in Iraq then its easy to get out of the military. Yet i do not see any masse desertions, or people running to the lines to get out of the military. I dont need you to speak for me! The U.S. military is drawing down. People are getting the oppurtunity to just leave the military with no strings attached. But like i said....there aren't any lines at the door! Fact is that we know what we have to do. We volunteered! Alot of us join because we come from poor families and want to go to college. Or just for the travel. We get medical and dental. So we get these priviliges and take advantage of them and we know there is a price that we may have to pay for it all. One iraqi roomate does not speak for a country. Yes Sadam kept them in line. He kept them in line by beheadings, torture, rape, chemical gas attacks, and other horrifying means. I think it is funny how you are ok with all that yet when the troops go in to free the ones that are suffering you are outraged!!! On one hand your saying its wrong!!! People are dying!!! But you turn a blind eye to everything the man and his son did!!!Its easy to see right through your hatred of George Bush! You would let thousands of innocent people be brutally murdered just because of your hate for one person. I pitty you. And the iraqi people that we freed from the dictator are probably glad that you do not speak for them.Please stop yelling "Bring our troops home" Its my job. I love my job and i will do it until the day i day. I'm pround that i can touch the lives of millions of people to come. Its sad to see if people like you were in charge that Europe and Asia would no longer be free beautiful countries like they are. I dont want you to speak for me!!! I'll come home when the job is really done and people are truly safe. I wont be a coward like you and run and be unwilling to put my life on the line to save another human being. Keep turning your head and ignoring the murder, rape, and torture while i man up and do somehting about it!

Do you not realise that it is our job to fight wars. Quit crying bring our troops home! We VOLUNTEERED to do what we do. If we had a problem with being in Iraq then its easy to get out of the military. Yet i do not see any masse desertions, or people running to the lines to get out of the military. I dont need you to speak for me! The U.S. military is drawing down. People are getting the oppurtunity to just leave the military with no strings attached. But like i said....there aren't any lines at the door! Fact is that we know what we have to do. We volunteered! Alot of us join because we come from poor families and want to go to college. Or just for the travel. We get medical and dental. So we get these priviliges and take advantage of them and we know there is a price that we may have to pay for it all.

I'm not speaking for you. I'm speaking to the president who went to war there. Iraq had no choice to be invaded by America and YOU. You say they might like that we did that, but they never did anything to be free. We fought to be free and now we are and one of the richest contries. And to respond to another point you brought up. I know you get dental and all that, but America should offer health care to everyone. Countries that arnt even close to as rich as we are give health coverage. You should be able to work at Taco Bell and have full coverage on dental and some medical. Do you not agree? We are in the war, so all our money is there right now. Bull Clinton brought our debt back to nothing and George Bush just F'ed it all up.

One iraqi roomate does not speak for a country. Yes Sadam kept them in line. He kept them in line by beheadings, torture, rape, chemical gas attacks, and other horrifying means. I think it is funny how you are ok with all that yet when the troops go in to free the ones that are suffering you are outraged!!!

On one hand your saying its wrong!!! People are dying!!! But you turn a blind eye to everything the man and his son did!!!

I'm outraged that we go HEY! Africa has gone to hell with AIDS and this HUGE group of people go around and kidnap kids and rape the women kill the fathers and in China years ago we had the tiananmen square incident and America didn't do anything then, but then all of a sudden America gets a crazy hair and chooses Iraq? And we wernt suppoed to go over there for there freedom if you REMEMBER! It was for those weapons they NEVER found. I dont think we should have ever been over there. Why dont we go to Africa where they really can not do anything about it.

Its easy to see right through your hatred of George Bush! You would let thousands of innocent people be brutally murdered just because of your hate for one person. I pitty you. And the iraqi people that we freed from the dictator are probably glad that you do not speak for them.

Well of course not. They didnt go out and protest and thousands die. What the Chinese people did was amazing. They wanted freedom and although they did not get the freedom we have they got more then before. Did you ever hear about that in Iraq NO. I'm not saying they are all cowards who dont want freedom i think that they didnt want it enough for us to go in there and give it to them. We never did that for any other country why should we give it to them?

Do you not realise that it is our job to fight wars. Quit crying bring our troops home! We VOLUNTEERED to do what we do. If we had a problem with being in Iraq then its easy to get out of the military. Yet i do not see any masse desertions, or people running to the lines to get out of the military. I dont need you to speak for me! The U.S. military is drawing down. People are getting the oppurtunity to just leave the military with no strings attached. But like i said....there aren't any lines at the door! Fact is that we know what we have to do. We volunteered! Alot of us join because we come from poor families and want to go to college. Or just for the travel. We get medical and dental. So we get these priviliges and take advantage of them and we know there is a price that we may have to pay for it all.

One iraqi roomate does not speak for a country. Yes Sadam kept them in line. He kept them in line by beheadings, torture, rape, chemical gas attacks, and other horrifying means. I think it is funny how you are ok with all that yet when the troops go in to free the ones that are suffering you are outraged!!!

On one hand your saying its wrong!!! People are dying!!! But you turn a blind eye to everything the man and his son did!!!

Its easy to see right through your hatred of George Bush! You would let thousands of innocent people be brutally murdered just because of your hate for one person. I pitty you. And the iraqi people that we freed from the dictator are probably glad that you do not speak for them.

Please stop yelling "Bring our troops home" Its my job. I love my job and i will do it until the day i day. I'm pround that i can touch the lives of millions of people to come. Its sad to see if people like you were in charge that Europe and Asia would no longer be free beautiful countries like they are.

I dont want you to speak for me!!! I'll come home when the job is really done and people are truly safe. I wont be a coward like you and run and be unwilling to put my life on the line to save another human being. Keep turning your head and ignoring the murder, rape, and torture while i man up and do somehting about it!

Somebody needs to get you some english lessons... unless you are an illegal immigrant. Spelling errors and grammar mistakes abound. It is fairly obvious that you spent little time working on the tools of communication.

It is not our job to fight wars. I don't pay my tax dollars so that 20? of every dollar is used to find better ways to survive mortal combat. I wish that my taxes were used for more benevolent reasons - than buying billion dollar weapons systems.... That's crazy. Where does it say that it is our job to fight? Isn't it our job to be the good guy?

The only way that the military approach would bring peace is by killing everything that it can't communicate with. As long as you leave survivors, they will grow back and hate us more. Our country's behavior really reminds me parental abuse. There is a cause and effect that you are completely missing - if we continue to act this way, we will pay for it in the future.

Here's a fact that Absolute hates: America is the only country guilty of killing innocent people with nuclear bombs (we did it twice in one year!) It is so completely unjust that we are somehow allowed to declare which other countries get nukes?? Is that fair? Who gives us that right? I don't really care - it isn't something that the USA should decide - with blood already on our hands.

The torture continued under new management when we got there. It really doesn't look good for you - when you try to use the "we're better than them" arguement... how possible killing of 11 innocent civilians in the Iraqi city of Ishaki by US, or Abu Graib or Haditha Massacre: America?s Latest Disgrace. But, you would say something like they are trained to lie about being tortured or those were bad apples.

What is the current Terror Alert Level???

I am tired of hearing your closed-minded babblehackey. You are blind to everything BAD that Bush has done for some reason.... in fact, you prop up both Bushes (I thought that you were talking about God / Jesus due to the triple "!!!" - usually reserved for empty promise messages like "You need our product!!!").

I really don't know where you get your facts, but they seem more like supposition. Morale is down, enlistment is steady (but down when compared to previous target numbers), psychological releases are more common, suicides are up, AWOL and defections are up. I don't know, do you want some links to these facts? Oh, and the biggest reason that enlistment in either Iraqi police or our Army is able to sustain itself -- POVERTY. It is a real shame that Iraqis have VERY little employment opportunity in a city that is so decimated -- but the Baghdad Police are hiring!

Of course we shouldn?t forget the decade of harsh collective punishment and economic genocide called UN sanctions, meticulously blessed, endorsed, supported and safeguarded by our government, that led to an estimated 500,000 Iraqi children deaths...

The fact is that Bush and Bush can be looked at as responsible for giving the orders that killed more than 500,000 some estimate over 1,000,000 mostly-innocent Iraqi's over the past 15 years. If you don't believe me, you can read a very well written article here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Here's another great multi-part article written by Manuel Valenzuela of Dissident Voice (I recommend reading this): http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Articles9/Valenzuela_Iraq1.htm and

http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Articles9/Valenzuela_Iraq2.htm

Here's a fact that Absolute hates: America is the only country guilty of killing innocent people with nuclear bombs (we did it twice in one year!) It is so completely unjust that we are somehow allowed to declare which other countries get nukes?? Is that fair? Who gives us that right? I don't really care - it isn't something that the USA should decide - with blood already on our hands.

I know. How do we get to decide when we have them and are the only country that has ever used them? If iran wants them let them have them. If they launch one then hell yah attack them, but dont just go hey we have them so you cant. It sounds like a 2 nd class with lunch box or something, "I got your lunch box you cant have any" you know what i mean? Edited by BooZker (see edit history)

Somebody needs to get you some english lessons... unless you are an illegal immigrant. Spelling errors and grammar mistakes abound. It is fairly obvious that you spent little time working on the tools of communication.

It is not our job to fight wars. I don't pay my tax dollars so that 20˘ of every dollar is used to find better ways to survive mortal combat. I wish that my taxes were used for more benevolent reasons - than buying billion dollar weapons systems.... That's crazy. Where does it say that it is our job to fight? Isn't it our job to be the good guy?

The only way that the military approach would bring peace is by killing everything that it can't communicate with. As long as you leave survivors, they will grow back and hate us more. Our country's behavior really reminds me parental abuse. There is a cause and effect that you are completely missing - if we continue to act this way, we will pay for it in the future.

The torture continued under new management when we got there. It really doesn't look good for you - when you try to use the "we're better than them" arguement... how possible killing of 11 innocent civilians in the Iraqi city of Ishaki by US, or Abu Graib or Haditha Massacre: America’s Latest Disgrace. But, you would say something like they are trained to lie about being tortured or those were bad apples.

What is the current Terror Alert Level???

I am tired of hearing your closed-minded babblehackey. You are blind to everything BAD that Bush has done for some reason.... in fact, you prop up both Bushes (I thought that you were talking about God / Jesus due to the triple "!!!" - usually reserved for empty promise messages like "You need our product!!!").

I really don't know where you get your facts, but they seem more like supposition. Morale is down, enlistment is steady (but down when compared to previous target numbers), psychological releases are more common, suicides are up, AWOL and defections are up. I don't know, do you want some links to these facts? Oh, and the biggest reason that enlistment in either Iraqi police or our Army is able to sustain itself -- POVERTY. It is a real shame that Iraqis have VERY little employment opportunity in a city that is so decimated -- but the Baghdad Police are hiring!

The fact is that Bush and Bush can be looked at as responsible for giving the orders that killed more than 500,000 some estimate over 1,000,000 mostly-innocent Iraqi's over the past 15 years. If you don't believe me, you can read a very well written article here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Here's another great multi-part article written by Manuel Valenzuela of Dissident Voice (I recommend reading this): http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Articles9/Valenzuela_Iraq1.htm and

http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Articles9/Valenzuela_Iraq2.htm

As a U.S Service member it is my job to bring peace. If i have to kill someone to bring peace so that the people of that country can have peace then so be it. But that is the ultimate job of any countries military. If not then why does any country need a military?? If a military wasn't designed for war then we wouldn't need it for protection.

I actually voted for Gore thank you. If you read every post you would have seen that I am an independent. Not a Republican or a Democrat.

I dont need links to websites with political agendas thank you. I am intelligent enough to know when im reading BS. Especially when its all written by dissidents. Fact is im in the Air Force and we are having to kick people out because we have TOO MANY!!!!

Suicides aren't up. Its the third leading cause of death in the military. Its been the third for 12 years.

Enlistments are steady. The Air Force has met its quota every year.

Keep spinning your facts. Its all a load of BS. I wear the uniform everyday and morale is HIGH!

Say whatever you need to say to make yourself feel better. In the end your wrong. In the end we will win the war and you will still be sitting on the sidelines doing nothing. We could have had more troops and done this faster but thats not my call. But the fact still remains we will win.

Another FACT to bring up.....the Democrats and Republicans have ran this country for YEARS. Whatever you think is wrong with the country you can blame on both parties. They have all had a chance to fix it!!!

Quit being so narrow minded. Its not one mans fault. Its every meber of congress and the senate and the president for the last hundred years or more. Run for office.....lets see how you do with your campaign.

Edited by Absolute (see edit history)

Aren't we done killing arab people?

NO! we aren't done!

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/37977-7-eleven-convenient-store-didnt-give-me-a-refill-price-on-a-gulp-at-the-store-near-me/

i love when people talk about how bush will be impeached just to see their poor little distraught faces when he isn't.

and you know somehing else? i was a survivor of the northridge earthquake. stores and gas stations closed down. there was only a select few open within city limits. one 7-11 was open. they decided because there was a demand, to charge 10 dollars for a gallon of water and over price ALL their items in the store.

they have always hijacked us and they will always continue to hijack us. if they don't like us there, then they shoulda never supported living in a country that supports and hides terrorists. we aren't targeting innocent civilians, but torrorists and dictators, trying to change the world in small ways in the hopes that one day people will live with free choice.

i love the way you people think. people get shot in the streets every day. when your mother gets gunned down in a driveby, i would love to hear you comment that "oh, we shouldn't go after the trouble makers. there's enough violence" oh. you would want BLOOD and don't tell me otherwise. familes were killed in america because dirty, third world country citizens decided to take parents away from children who now live in foster homes, never to see their mommy or daddy again. these people live in new york or somewhere close and have the constant reminder of the last place their parents were breathing. they are victims, and when there are victims, there should be justice and with there should be justice until this sort of thing NEVER happens again. EVER!

now you go down and support your local 7-11 because they are well deserving of your money after they are known to screw over people of america even under a national disaster where people are supposed to be helping people during those times and everyone coming together. impeach bush? no my friend, impeach YOU because you don't deserve to live in a country were americans die to ensure your freedom and safety and you are ungratefull.

You guys are treating liberalism as a religion. By this topic title, I can clearly tell you're not exactly up to date on things since the US helped other countries rebuild after taking out their leader. Think back to WWII.

If we pull out, the world and liberal bandwagoners will be mad with the US. If we stay in and help them rebuild and their own police force at least able to stand up on their own, the world and liberal bandwagoners will be mad with the US. It's lose-lose, so we might as well just help people out.

No WMDs? I guess that was imaginary fun gas that Saddam used against the kurds, right? Totally not mustard gas.

Free health care? Our country's already in a deficit from spending so much. Make up your mind. Spend alot or complain about a deficit. It's up to you, if you like your children having high taxes.

Continue with your Global Warming fairy tale. Oh no! Hurricanes! Those are solid evidence! So is ice melting! That's never happened before! Al Gore must be totally correctly and not just want attention from the media.

Edited by Kioku (see edit history)

You guys are treating liberalism as a religion. By this topic title, I can clearly tell you're not exactly up to date on things since the US helped other countries rebuild after taking out their leader. ....

If you don't recall, Bush stood on the deck of the USS Lincoln or Kennedy - with a big HUGE banner that read "Mission Accomplished!" It would be different if it was explained to the American people why we needed to go into Iraq... but I can't support anything to do with this war since we were lied to about the need for war.

Think back to WWII. If we pull out, the world and liberal bandwagoners will be mad with the US. If we stay in and help them rebuild and their own police force at least able to stand up on their own, the world and liberal bandwagoners will be mad with the US. It's lose-lose, so we might as well just help people out.

This is so different from WWII - how dare you try to justify this war by somehow affilating it with WWII - this war is based on a stinking pile of bad information, forged documents about WMD in Iraq, lies and cover-ups. End the war on Error! (notice, I didn't mean to type "Terror", but "Error!")

No WMDs? I guess that was imaginary fun gas that Saddam used against the kurds, right? Totally not mustard gas.

I am sorry to take the thunder from your statement, but the U.S. Armed Forces only considers a nuclear weapon a weapon of mass destruction - not poison gasses. Iraq has neither nuclear weapons nor chemical or biological weapons. Furthermore, the chemical weapons that Saddam used against Iran in the 1980's was supplied indirectly by the USA. Aren't we great!? Sure, he gassed Kurds some time after that - he is being tried for that now. We have never been tried for the past war crimes because we came out on the winning side of things (think about that - only the loser pays, and that is the fundamental reason that War is wrong. Just because I could beat your *bottom*, doesn't mean that I was right. Think about it.)

Here's another fantastic thing about the story of Saddam gassing the Kurds... the Kurds were fighting along side with Iranians against the Iraqi leadership. The other thing that you never hear is that BOTH SIDES WERE USING GAS - the incident makes Saddam fameous for gassing Kurds because that is the half-story that we're always told. Consider how we may sympathize with his position if Bush said "Fifteen years ago, as Kurds were fighting along side of Iranians, Saddam's regime ordered a chemical attack... At the time, the Iranians were also using mustard agents."

Free health care? Our country's already in a deficit from spending so much. Make up your mind. Spend alot or complain about a deficit. It's up to you, if you like your children having high taxes.

Why do you think the deficit is a problem (the answer is WAR). Bush never lowered my costs - or increased my income. The same can't be said of what he did for the richest 2% of Americans - rich are getting richer because of all of the breaks they are getting at our expense. Sure, it is pathetic that we are a supposed advanced nation and we basically make it nearly impossible for over 40 million Americans to have basic health insurance. That's just pathetic and unbelievable.

Here's another little tidbit for you to chew on - in one period of eight and a half weeks in Afghanistan, we are linked to 3,767 civilian deaths. I'll say it so you don't have to - just because I decry these civilian deaths, I am aiding propaganda efforts of the terrorists, right? I can hear Rumsfeld say something like "Collateral damage is inevitable in war. It is highly likely that some of the deaths were due to their own Anti-Aircraft fire..."

Edited by Brian Gillingham (see edit history)

Posted Image

Remember that they initially lied about the banner - saying that the banner was put up by the Navy and that "it was an idea that was suggested by those on the ship as a way to honor the sailors and crew on board the USS Lincoln for accomplishing their mission." Later Bush added "The Navy asked us to take care of the production of the banner". Which was a lie - later Daschle said "...[white house] said that the Navy called for it, and that was a fabrication because they then later acknowledged that it was the White House who created the banner."

Accept reality; living in the true world is so much better than a fantasy land that is full of lies. When you tell lies, you will eventually be hurt by them.

There was a higher rate of deaths (on all sides) after declaring "Mission Accomplished" than before.

Edited by Brian Gillingham (see edit history)

NO! we aren't done!
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/37977-7-eleven-convenient-store-didnt-give-me-a-refill-price-on-a-gulp-at-the-store-near-me/

i love when people talk about how bush will be impeached just to see their poor little distraught faces when he isn't.

Why aren't you done, you sound like all Arabs are the same?
And Bush will get what he deserves, I'm sure.
His war against terrorism is nothing more then a war against Arabs to gain control over Middle-East oilfields.

they have always hijacked us and they will always continue to hijack us. if they don't like us there, then they shoulda never supported living in a country that supports and hides terrorists. we aren't targeting innocent civilians, but torrorists and dictators, trying to change the world in small ways in the hopes that one day people will live with free choice.

Heh, hijacked you? Your government put those explosives underneath the WTC and blames the Arabs so they can warfare and test their new weapons, bought from your taxmoney.
If they didn't target innocent civilians, why did more civilians die then Iraqi soldiers?
Free choice... Two words with lots of meanings... What free choice? Free choice on Bush' way? He lied his way into office as all politicians do and messing with votecounts, is that a free choice for people?
People unable to work after many years due to physical conditions are punished with being poor, is that a free choice?
People with a minimum income can't even go to a hospital without being afraid to pay for their health the rest of their lives, is that a free choice?

i love the way you people think. people get shot in the streets every day. when your mother gets gunned down in a driveby, i would love to hear you comment that "oh, we shouldn't go after the trouble makers. there's enough violence" oh. you would want BLOOD and don't tell me otherwise. familes were killed in america because dirty, third world country citizens decided to take parents away from children who now live in foster homes, never to see their mommy or daddy again. these people live in new york or somewhere close and have the constant reminder of the last place their parents were breathing. they are victims, and when there are victims, there should be justice and with there should be justice until this sort of thing NEVER happens again. EVER!

If people get shot every day, then the government should do something about that instead of fighting in other countries.
If you don't what those disasters from happening again, you should go after your own government, they are the ones who trained and armed the Taliban, they are the ones who places explosives underneath the buildings, they are the ones who held at least 7 hijacktrainings at the same time of the 'real' hijacking.
I feel bad for the victims, because they got sacrificed by their own leaders.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
http://www.infowars.com/transcripts/degranpres.htm
http://www.infowars.com/transcripts/vonbeulow.htm

As a U.S Service member it is my job to bring peace. If i have to kill someone to bring peace so that the people of that country can have peace then so be it. But that is the ultimate job of any countries military. If not then why does any country need a military?? If a military wasn't designed for war then we wouldn't need it for protection.

Yes it is your "job" that dosnt make it right. And are you really saying to me and America that Iraq is a threat? Ghandi didn't have to kill to bring peace nor did Martin Luther King. I would never kill anyone unless they there hurt me or my family. I wouldnt ever hurt someone because they might someday possibly hurt us like George Bush was telling us.

The way i see it is like this:

Americas neighbor is Bob and America tells his kids i have to go kill bob becuase he has a gun and he is going to kill us. So the kids trust america and he goes over there kills bob and comes home like nothing happens. When the kids ask he says no there was no gun but i saved you from the possiblity of him hurting you. Does that make sence to you. Well thats what we did.

Yes it is your "job" that dosnt make it right. And are you really saying to me and America that Iraq is a threat? Ghandi didn't have to kill to bring peace nor did Martin Luther King. I would never kill anyone unless they there hurt me or my family. I wouldnt ever hurt someone because they might someday possibly hurt us like George Bush was telling us.

Those were civil rights movements by the underdog. Is America the underdog in this conflict? I think not. Right now Iraq isn't a threat. It's the insurgents that we're trying to help remove. Saddam tortured his people simply for being Shiah. So, you wouldn't stick up for those killed for simply being part of a different sect of a religion? You wouldn't stick up for those black men and women hurt by apartheid in South Africa? Last time I checked US soliders weren't pulling Haditha's left and right. It's the terrorists, insugents, and former military of saddam brought by our presence in Iraq that's killing the innocent.