xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Latest Vector Sig Different Look.

Well I thought I tried something new when doing vector sigs I think this came out fairly well after doing alot of trail and error stuff to it.

Posted Image

Well I thought I tried something new when doing vector sigs I think this came out fairly well after doing alot of trail and error stuff to it.

WOW! nice... you can say that again... I like it so much I had to slap myself with a wet fish! (oh no wait that was just George :rolleyes:) Old Hag...

ahh, havent seen this done in a while. Nice job on it! Its the thing about vector sigs man, its creative and you always see something new, there are endless possibilities. :rolleyes:

Umm Mike, I think you have overdone it with the flare again. Is there a render under that flare? If there is, I can't see it. As what has happened with other sigs when you use this flare effect, the flare tends to 'wash out' everything. :rolleyes:

I used a c4d render for background detail this is a renderless sig. Since putting in a render would actaulyy kill this sig.

Make that white space any bigger and you will hve a white background, what where you trying do mix vector and c4d render together?Barely see any c4d render detail to it, text is horrible too.I suggest you read up on tutorials that deal with detail, cause your skills lack that and from what I have seen on your tutorials it shows it as well.

The flare kinda dominates the sig a bit perhaps tone it down or even replace it, but otherwise its good m8 like the font GJ man :rolleyes:command was a bit harsh there i think, as it looks fine, but then perhaps i'm not as l33t and proffessional as him :lol:

Make that white space any bigger and you will hve a white background, what where you trying do mix vector and c4d render together?
Barely see any c4d render detail to it, text is horrible too.

I suggest you read up on tutorials that deal with detail, cause your skills lack that and from what I have seen on your tutorials it shows it as well.

What you see is SM's style. Some people prefer detail, (myself included) others prefer smudge and blur, SM is one of these people. Maybe you don't particularly like his style, but you still should acknowledge his talent.

SM has made some truly excellent sigs in the past, a quick look though his gallery will show you that. Currently he feels he is going through a slump, but I'd still rate him as one the best sig designers on this board.