xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lyubomyr

Alcohol Do you use?

Do you use alcohol?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Most start out as the "casual drinker" but they almost always find themselves becoming alcoholics with serious problems.

That's as broad an over-generalisation as I've ever heard. I don't know a single person who doesn't drink alcohol; I also don't a know a single person with a 'serious problem' (or even a mild problem for that matter). What does that tell you about your theory? :huh:

I rarely drink any alcohol and encourage othe people not to drink alcohol. I really dislike the taste of beer, I don't see how it can really be enjoyed. However I like like certain wines.

Alcohol... Who hasn't heard of it? You can get it from just about anything.

Alcoholic beverages taste quite nice to a lot of people, being it beer, wine, spirits, or ''alcopops''. Truth is, alcohol can be addictive and can cause intoxication if used excessively.

How do you use alcohol? :)

26643[/snapback]

what do you mean how do i use alcohol? I drink it ;)

I only drink on like weddings and stuff, but not that much. I control myself. Besides that, I don't ever drink.

not drink frequently only on wedding or feast party with lots of friends.because i am not good at alcohol...a little is enough :)

Alcohol is a realy good stuff... It can be very usefull when you got a realy bad day and it can help you to be happier ;)But offcourse it's good to drink a lot! But from the other side what can we do? :)So well let's drink for us!

Oh I am sorry for the last post. Actually I had to paste it on another topic. By the way, I never touched alchohol, I think it is very easy here wurviving without that. Here we have a big motivation not to touch alchohol. So there is notihng to wonder about me ^_^

you know on the topic of alchohol..im in this hotel here and you can drink all the alchohol you want (all-inclusiv). and as for the people that are under 18. their parents can sign this paper and they get a small bracelet that tells the barkeepers that you can drink acohol. which usualy ends up with lot of drunk teens stumbleing around and a lot of bad headachs in the morning. which i know all to well. but then when night comes again nobody seems to care. even after throwing up various times in the night before ^_^

Hey will anybody tell me the drink name which has the higest level of alchohol ? ^_^ My friend told the name is alchohol itself lol ^_^ By the way, seriously I want to knwo the breand name just for the information :lol:

Today in day, people already drink more and more, the alcholimetros is overcome and every time there is but you have an accident caused by the consumption of alcohol, I don't need anything to be more amusing, to drink to be more amusing denotes lack of personality.I don't drink, as a lot in a wedding or in a year end to toast with my family and friends, but the rest of the year is not necessary me, they are many the negative effects that takes place and few according to in my opinion the positive effects that it takes place.I don't even want to die, I want to live more years than the rest and there is only a solution to moderate my alimentary habits and my consumption of narcotics, I take care, I wait that you also.