xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AceGirl

Domain Change Not Working

Hello I wanted to change my domain name. WHen I went to the Xisto.com/process and all of that the thing said Domain Name Change Failed.Is there any way someone can help me?

are you sure that the domain you are trying to change to is not in use by someone else??are you sure you have the name Servers pointed at Xisto? (ns1.trap17.com and ns2.trap17.com) other than that i cant think of anything else except for the fact ive tryed many times to change my domain and it said it had failed...

Yes, at best, 24 hours, but plan on 48. It may take 72 hours for some Web Hosts to be able to find it. It has to do with the "propagation" on the Web. Nothing to do with Xisto or your account. The timing depends on how often and when the WWW servers update their caches, and a bunch of other stuff. Everyone's hands are tied on this. Nothing anyone can do.

Oh ok. I was just checking becuase right now it says

There is no website configured at this address.

but when I access cPanel the cPanel works. Also my admin for Nucleus works too.. yet the main page does not.
Edited by AceGirl (see edit history)

your domain is ASHMIN.ORG?

Posted Image

this is what i got just now. the nearest nameservers for my ISP from where it collects your domain info seems to be updated already, at least for me. :) hence, i can see your main page. just wait a couple more hours for complete domain propagation, then everybody else (including you) will be able to see your main page. :)