xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
doran

Nba Finals

Hey everyone who do you think will win the nba finals. Since I live in Detroit i am going for the pistons I think there unstopable with the greatest starting 5 team ever. Post here who you thinks gonna win!

yea the pistons are the best team. They have some great players and i hope they can pull it off. I was really hopping for them to have one it last year. But if they win this year it will make up for it. I just couldn't get over them loosing last year when their like one of if not the best team in the league.

I guess that Dallas and Detroit will meet in the final match.who will win is a hard choice, the odds-on of Detroit is bigger...so likely gonna be the winner :)

doran you live in detroit, wow. i live in michigan too, i saw todays game. it sure was a beating. Pistons drove the kavileers or what ever there team is called right back to their state lol. Yeah Pistons are going to win baby! Shaq's Team is nothing lol, he don't even know how to play basketball. Shoot all he does is standup in front basket and dunks it lol. Run that sheet pistons!

uh oh they got there butts whooped but no worry same thing happened last year and i see that you live in michigan too hmm what city dont worry im not a stalker lol. I live in oakland county. N e ways back onto topic i think that the pistons were tired because they have been playing a lot and Miami just got off like a 6 day rest. Dont worry i think that the pistons will be back in by game 2 they will win for sure. The only thing im afraid of is that shaq. We can deffiently stop wade but shaq is just too fat ----***NOT SKILLED***----. no one is as big and fat as him. All hes good for is tossing a ball in a net. MVP RIGHT THER

haha you guys are all wrong.i was going for the suns. steve nash is one sexy guy. no not really...But yeah now i'm going for the Mavs cuz I hate the heat (and Shaq... the big loaf who can't play basketball).I wish the Suns beat the Mavs, though =(

Yeah, I like the Suns too because of Steve Nash, but I like him because he's an all around player. But, they're out, so it's not important. I like Dwayne Wade of the Heat, but I don't like Shaq either. The only shots he can make are 5 feet or closer. By the way, it looks like Dallas will win the series. They're up 2-0, but now they have to go to Miami.

Oh my F G!!!!!!! Dude how impossible was that win!!! They were down by 10, then came back and were up by 13, and then they lost it all in like 5 minutes. Can't believe it. Seriously. AHHHHHHHHHHh.Shaq's been practicing his freethrows. He played pretty good. He should trip while he's hustling upcourt some day. That'd be funny.

well, now the series is 2-2 and we are still going to miami next game, im rooting for miami(they won a championship before). And if you saw game 4 wade was just wetting 3's. i hope by next season he will good in three. If he does tehn he will be the best.go miami heat.:)

Haha I live in Dallas, and am pretty confident that the Mavs can pull it off. I think that whoever the home team is has tons more motivation, mentally. I think everyone wearing those stupid white shirts is messing with their heads. LoL but no matter, you do what you gotta do to win.GO MAVS :)

Yeah I still think the Mavs have it in the ball because of the homegames they have at the end, even if the heat wins again. Dwane Wade is quite good, and he makes most of his three-pointers, but he doesn't take many of them. He showboats a lot, too.And as far as those white shirts go, it sucks!! The Miami uniform blends in with it exactly, which totally makes them harder to see. Especially when they're by the edge, I didn't even notice this one guy thn they passed it to him. So that's a downside. =p

Yeah I still think the Mavs have it in the ball because of the homegames they have at the end, even if the heat wins again. Dwane Wade is quite good, and he makes most of his three-pointers, but he doesn't take many of them. He showboats a lot, too.
And as far as those white shirts go, it sucks!! The Miami uniform blends in with it exactly, which totally makes them harder to see. Especially when they're by the edge, I didn't even notice this one guy thn they passed it to him. So that's a downside. =p

Exactly, when game 3 started, it took about 5 minutes for my eyes to adjust to the color. The white shirts brighten the arena significantly and just puts off a different vibe than the AAC. I think, personally, that it was a smart move on Miami's part; however me, being a big Mavs fan, also think it's the most retarded thing you can do. LoL

Also, you are right about Wade. He does show boat a lot. I like the Mavs because you don't really see one guy on there that really show boats. Each player has his own strength that really contributes to their success.