xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mich

Bush To Send Up To 6,000 Troops To Border Immigration reform

President Bush says he will Send Up to 6,000 Troops to the Border. Somehow this is a reminder of what I suggested in another post to do with illegal immigrants. Did he hear my suggestion? :) Brag, :) Brag :D . Sorry, but I just have to gloat a little.

Read it Here

Did you see anything in there about sending Troops to the US-Canada Border? Nope. Bush wouldn't dare. He knows we don't want in anyway... and we have Hockey sticks to defend ourselves with...

Did you see anything in there about sending Troops to the US-Canada Border? Nope.

Bush wouldn't dare. He knows we don't want in anyway... and we have Hockey sticks to defend ourselves with...

Hmm. I thought if you could ice skate fast enough that you wouldn't need the stick :) I'd bet that Bush will defend Texas before any other state anyway. So the northern borders don't seem to have anything to worry about.

I don't know, but maybe we ought to just make Mexico the 51st State and be done with it. Is the USA financially sound enough to absorb all the economic troubles of Mexico? What do you think?

Yah, good idea to go after them first. We have terrible weather here for 6 months of the year and then the mosquitoes come around, so that's a good enough reason to stay away. And they have better Beaches, too.

lol. .why would they want to guard the canadian's border? lol..I doubt they canadian would want to escape to the US.... i mean.. you guys get free drugs.. Drugs in the US are expensive.. lol.. i could understand if the american want to illegally imigrate to canada... but not vice versa. lolI just finished watching "the day after tomorrow"....lol..it's really ironic.. lol The American were escaping to mexico but the mexican goverment closed the border and they had to imgriate illegally into mexico.. LOL. .i chose the perfect time to watch that movie.

Yeah, cheap drugs will attract alot of people, but I think you are referring to prescription drugs? (I hope)And Universal Health Care costs around $58.00 per month here for a family. A friend of mine in Ohio pays over $700.00 per month US for almost equivalent package of Health Care Insurance. Yup, we are pretty backwards here about a few things, so no sense you guys trying to take over this backwater land of renegades. Best to leave us alone and we will keep chopping wood and hewing logs.

Universal Health Care costs around $58.00 per month here for a family. A friend of mine in Ohio pays over $700.00 per month US for almost equivalent package of Health Care Insurance.

Wow, that is unbelievable. I was paying over $500 bi-monthly for insurance just on myself. Since I am now on Medicare, it is costing $99.98 per person per month for the both of us to get a policy that picks up what Medicare doesn't pay. I like your plan better. We are trying to decide where to move from Michigan to get away from all the taxes here. We have never looked at Canada as a possibility, well duh. I would kind of rather move south to get away from the freezing winters, tho.

Well all I know is that Mexico is one of the most expensive countries in the world, and thats not all, the salaries suck. Thats why there is a lot of people immigrating illegally over there, cause they cant make a good enough living here. I personally dont care about the militarization of the border, its their border, and they have the right to do whatever they want on their territory. If I ever immigrate somewhere it would be either to Australia or Canada, and mainly to pursue a Masters degree, I dont know if I would like to stay afterwards though.

I also heard about this but now I believe I heard something on the radio about Arnold Schwartzenager (spelling prolly wrong) doesn't want to send troops over the the border. I forget the reason why. The problem about cutting down on the immigrants is that half the jobs they do will not be done anymore. I am not trying to be mean, they take the hard working jobs like Landscaping and construction and orange picking that no one else will do. If we cut them down we cut down these jobs. Sure you have people like me and my friend and a couple of my brothers who landscape but these people will be the only ones making money when the immigration police come around. No more orange juice or not as much. There will be a huge frenzy for people to work which actually could help as well for those who have no job. I do think it is getting a little out of control, the immigration problems we are having. They mine as well just make Mexico US Terrirtory, not necessarily the 51st state but I am sure there would be a fight over it. The good things about Mexico is the tacos though :) Gotta love em. I have a feeling more and more and more about controversy over imigration will be heard.

There isn't anything you can take from canada that we wouldn't miss lol.

You can take our hobos Wouldn't miss

Our hobos drugs Wouldn't miss

Our government Wouldn't miss

Our salmon Would miss

lol, so basically you can take everything but our fish and igloos. Such a stereo type