xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AnGeL KiSS

Questions On Trap17

- How old is Trap?- When's Trap's next birthday?- How are we going to celebrate Trap's upcoming birthday?- What can we contribute to Trap's birthday?Yep, I'm curious on those!

to answer your questions right quicktrap will be turning 2 this year on June 11Next birthday is coming up on june 11Who knowsand who knows.

hmm.. June 11.. thats about a month away! :)

And that's my old sweetheart's birthday and my graduation day. Think we ought to have a party. I'll bring the cake.

Posted Image

party would be fun, but for almost 15k members, lol (not all are active) thats allot of cake :) lol, well i bet OpaQue will plan somthing!

I think OpaQue has already planned and given a gift to all the members by allowing hosting credits for the winners of GFXTRAP SOTW.and hey Mich...Cake is really nice :YUMMY: : TASTY: :)

That'll be a lot of cake for all the active members here! (prolly about a third of the 15k? :) ).. But still it would be interesting for a prize to be given out to members (most likely hosting credits).

i'll be here hehehehei'm bring the drinks :)we really have to make a big party :D the hosting and the people here deserve it :)about the hosting points i don't care much... i like to participate, so if i don't earn one way i earn it another way so... :D

Edited by sasuki (see edit history)

Root Beer for everyone!!! Yippee!

Yuk, none for me thanks. I'd rather have Diet Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper, thanks. Tastes like the real thing. :) Or a little white wine would do better for us majors (as opposed to minors). :) Just a smidgen.

plus...we should remember the online members on june 11th..which will be a huge number as a lucky NO. of trap's birthday. j/k

watch the spamming people, I will keep the topic open but if spam get out of control topic will be closed.