xisto Community
Estupido

How To Open A .daa File

BEST REGARDS

How To Open A .daa File

THANKE YOU, Threepach, FOR A DETAIL explaination. YOU HELPED ME SO MUCH!

-reply by Escobar

MagicISO

How To Open A .daa File

The newest version of MagicISO Maker (5.5 build 0261) has .Daa support however it is still not possible to mount the image directly

-reply by Walker

Done it!!!

How To Open A .daa File

Hi friends,

I had the same problem with opening .DAA files. I installed POWER ISO and solved the problem...

Thank you...

-reply by Jabelu Firoz

The *.daa file was created by a program called poweriso.This is highly compressed file format that could help reduce no of bytes a files was used and based-on image style.Eric,

I think .daa files are cd images if im right.You can convert them to iso or bin files with poweriso.and then burn them to cd, or use daemon tools to run it virtually.A bit more googling should help too- optiplex

here it is

How To Open A .daa File

1. A .Daa is a PowerISO CD image file. It's proprietary. That means you'll have a time of it trying to hack it. If you don't know what PowerISO is, try Google or Wikipedia.

2. Daemon Tools is a freeware application that acts as a virtual CD onto which you can mount CD images and extract them directly. Daemon Tools supports an assortment of extensions; it does not support PowerISO.

3. PowerISO does have a free-to-try, downloadable version of their program. The free trial allows you to create files up to 300-500MB. THIS IS SO YOU CAN TRY IT. If you had read a single line, you would see that PowerISO says up front that the limit is for the trial. It's $30 to buy a code, they email it to you, the file size limits are removed, and all is right with the world.

4. If you're going to post a comment to a string, READ OTHER PEOPLE'S COMMENTS FIRST. (Now feel free to see how many people, in this string alone, posted the exact same thing.)

5. Also, message boards are good; but Google is an excellent place to start. Don't sit back on your butt and let other people do your research for you. It's lazy, and then the entire world knows just how lazy you really are.

.daa file open system

How To Open A .daa File

I just install poweriso & open .Daa file by it simply by using "open file" option.

And it works.I install Poweriso From this link

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Just put it on your brwser where http link given

It will start download

Thanks

-reply by Robbany

You can use PowerISO, Daemon Tools, etc. You can pretty much use any programs that can mount virtual hardrives. =) I hope that this post helped!!

I think that's a bit harsh Iguest and perhaps anger management would be a good idea.

What is the point of having discussion forum if people did as you suggested and everyone "Google'd"there question, surely that's the whole point of a forum?

if your looking for a crack, may I recommend Crackspider.Net most anything you need will be on here, be quick once you reach the crack sight tho, it will try to install any combo of virus/spyware, but your 500mb limit will be solved

happy cracking :)

-reply by Author Name - e.G. John, MikeKeywords: how to open a .daa file