xisto Community
Estupido

How To Open A .daa File

Hi there,How do i have to open a file with extension .daa Somebody told me to copy it on cd and to run it from cd rom but i got the same problems. What dp i need to do to ppen the file?Thanks

Sorry i didnt knew there was already a topic about this. In the futher i will look beter for it. Thanks for the links, i will check them and to try open and running the file.

Well, actually it's a PowerISO images files.What you have to do was download a trial out from it's site and then install it.Once installed, open the PowerISO image manage and find or extract files thatyou like to. Or mount it without burn it to a cd / dvd disc.Because dda was a private compressed format so it seems that no any application / utility could open it anyway. But I'am not seem that it have 500MB files size limited.If I not forgotten, I have it compressed my Windows Server 2003 trial verion without any problem.

Hey people power iso does have a limit of 300mb on it. So you cant convert a daa file thats more then 300mb coz it'll tell you to register. So an suggestions or can any 1 get a working serail for it.-king

Hey%20ppl...

How To Open A .daa File

Came across this thread while looking for more info on .Daa files. I have been using a program called Magic ISO. Works great and there doesn't seem to be any file limits with the trial version. You might want to check it out. ;P --SlayerX--

-SlayerX

This is supposed to be for "What is" questions. Right.Anyways download PowerIso. It is supposed to be the software that created that file extension.-Anonymous

I recommend that you use MagicDisc.I've tried DaemonTools before and it doesn't support some files that MagicDisc does. MD opens up files with a .daa extension. :)

I want to open Microsoft Office 2007 .daa file

How To Open A .daa File

I downloaded Microsoft Office 2007 .Daa file from Bit Torrent,now I want to install that software. PowerISO trial version will not work because it is 860 mb file and PowerISO has limitation of 300 mb.

-reply by basitjee