xisto Community
Estupido

How To Open A .daa File

daa files easy with cdrwin

How To Open A .daa File

Use cdrwin can get it from bit torrent site it runs slow so please seed on watch cause there's one with a daa extension on it

Cdrwin will install a daa file from your hard drive but remember to backup onto disk so you don't have to go through all the **** again like me.

-reply by Nugget

PowerISO is the best

How To Open A .daa File

I just downloaded both Windows Vista Ultimate Lite edition and PowerISO together from torrent site, now working great. Vista Ultimate was in .Daa format and so for precaution I also downloaded PowerISO. It works fine for converting .Daa to ISO files and burn them into a bootable disc.

-reply by Cybersupam

.daa xt-cannot work properly_plz help me

How To Open A .daa File

Me downloaded Adobe illustrator cs3 software. But the downloaded file's extension was '.Daa'. That I cannot open the file. What I do? Please help me friends.

Me in Thrissur, kerala,India

Thank you.

-reply by illyas

I'm feeling so lost! Someone HELP.I downloaded a DAA File (for a program). How do I get it to run?DO I have to have the trial software loaded fror that program too? (which I do)I downloaded the ISO one but its some weird file extension.anyway I feel lost and am getting FRUSTRATED!any help would be appreciated.

the file type is Direct-Access-Archive. it's a Disk File and not Commonly used.

File Description Disk image format used by PowerISO; can be compressed, password protected, and split into multiple volumes; compressed DAA files can be extracted, mounted, and edited without being decompressed first.

Programs that open daa files:

Windows: PowerISO

Linux : PowerISO and AcetoneISO

more information about DAA:

DAA file is a format for an CD/DVD image file (ISO image), which supports some advanced features, such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes (similar to .RAR and other compression formats).

Direct Access Archive, or DAA file, is a proprietary file format for disk image files which supports advanced features such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes. It can be handled directly just like other formats, such as an ISO image and BIN, but is currently only usable by PowerISO software. Popular disk image mounting programs such as Alcohol 120% and DAEMON Tools currently do not support the mounting of DAA images.

Advantages of DAA file format:

- Can be mounted directly like an ISO or BIN file

- Allows for compression saving space and making it easier to download

- Can be password protected

- Can be split into multiple smaller files

Disadvantages of DAA file format:

- Can only be mounted with PowerISO (Windows only)

- As a proprietary format, it cannot be read by any free application (e.g. AcetoneISO uses PowerISO binary-only application to achieve conversion of DAA)

Notice from rvalkass:

Copied material needs to have Quote tags around it.

Readme ~ Rules ~ AUP

DAEMON tools

How To Open A .daa File

Replying to Trap FeedBacker

I suggest you try to look for a software named DAEMON tools. I'm using that one and it seems much better than PowerISO. Other than that I have nothing else to say or suggest. Thank you and God bless...

-reply by mykhl

Help...Currently I'm trying to download a file which size is over 1 gig (1.23 GB for specfic). And its a daa file..Some guys after I see this topic and reply that there is 2 program to open. One is Daemon (I have thad) and PowerISO. Some says that Daemon work too...Some says that PowerISO is the best..But some says that it cant open a file that more than 300MB (cos I'm goin to dl the trial version one) and have to register...So help me which program should I use to open a .Daa file which size more than 1 Gig..Daemon or PowerISO (trial version)?-reply by Aryanto