xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore Vs Ashamaster Final Fantasy Themes Battle Voting

q  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please vote on who's you like better whether it be

ashamaster's

Posted Image

OR

Albus Dumbledore's

Posted Image

To make it easier please use the poll, and post with a reason on WHY you voted for who you did...dont thin that you can get away by voting for the person's you like the most and not posting a reason because i check the poll against the posts...

First person to four votes wins!

Good Luck Ashamaster

Im going with albus, just due to the fact that the background is easier to see and the same with the text as well.Ash you border was nice but the scanlines hur the background that you made.

Ashmaster=0

Albus=3

I vote for Albus because the design is simple and clean. I find Ashmaster's a little cluttered and the text is hard to read.

i repeat, it has a border..you jus cant see it here or in a normal page...but when opened in Photoshop it will show a 1px white border, and this voting poll is closed... :) good job ashamaster, i personally think you did a good job on it...

Darn, I was too late... I can see Albus' white border... Albus I recommend you use a black one... It's kinda hard to see... :) Anyway, if voting weren't over I'd vote for you. I like the fact that it's simple and the text is easy to spot. :)

well, the voting isn't necissarly over, i had 4 votes so i won so it was basicly over..but all voted are welcoeme till it gets closed

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

albus most cause i dont like the border on the other one but if there was a slight border on albus's id think it would look betterpersonal opinion tho lolanyways good work both of you albus gets my vote tho