xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electron

'site Of The Month' And 'general Discussions'

Hi, I registered here today and I think there are a lot of things good out here.But somethings that i found awkward out here was the fact that the General Discussions board should be at the top not bottom.Also you guys could have 'Site of the Month' contest and things.This will enable the members to compete.This is what i think.If i have offended someone please excuse me and i am sorry for it.Thanks and have a good day.

Hello Electron,As far as General Discussion's placement is considered..I think it doesnt make any difference on where it is placed.However, I liked the idea of starting Site Of the Month. We already have sig of the week and which already a lot popular in the members who are interested in graphics but for those who are not into graphics can also get to take part in Site of the month. I'll say nice suggestion, we'll look into this and may be we'll come up with this soon if other mods and members show positive reactions towards it.

I certainly think a Site Of The Month could work, and a lot of members would participate. Everyone here has something different on their site and it would get a lot of them well known in the forum. If other members, and of course the admins, like the idea then it would be great.

That would be great. It would be awesome to do that. Also, I thought about this, what about if you take and make it so you can "spend" points? I don't know what you could do. Anything. Make it so you can get an extra 100MB of space but your credits go down by 2 each day or something. I like the site of the month though. Maybe even a point award for certain things. Like 40 credits to the best poster that has got the cleanest record, etc. I would certainly do it if it were my forum. Thanks for the suggestions and ideas!

I agree that the General Discussion section should be placed at the top, directly under General. Actually, the current General forum should be changed to Support, and General Discussion should be directly on top, with Support following it. As far as Site of the Month goes, methinks that it's a smashing (or swell, or whatever good word describes it) idea. I would like to be reconized for something (is my sig somewhat impressive?).