xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Final Fantasy 13 Announce For The Ps3

Already in the works the full title is Final Fantasy XIII: Fabula Nova Crystallis. But heres the best part 3 games will be made under the XIII name. Thats alll I know so far from what has happen at E3 so far I keep you up to date as time goes by.

Some Images seen so far

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

First Official Trailer to FF XIII

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

well knowing how the old school ff are this will have to do with crystals of some sort thus crystallis.But i will be very interested in the storyline though.

FFXII isn't even out yet, and they're showing off FFXIII? And not only that, they're already saying there's going to be 3?... Wow, they aren't wasting any time.But anyway, from what I saw it didn't look like anything special. Plus I don't plan on buying a PS3, and I never was that into the FF games. But I just hope they don't start running out of ideas.

lol. that is true, final fantasy 12 isn't even out and yet they are annoucing about final fantasy 13. I personally think they kinda killed the final fantasy series after final fantasy 10. Final Fantasy X-2 wasn't that great; while final fantasy 11 requires a monthly fee. LOL.. since i'm not that interested in gaming, i think they should stop making final fantasy games, but start making final fantasy the movie. Most people play the game to kill some time and to know the story, but for lazy people like me, who don't want to go through the trouble of playing the game, a movie would be great.

The Graphics are getting better but the Battle System is different than others but would be cool.. and it would make it like real but i prefer the old Battle System, the Turn based one.. don't you think? or you prefer this battle System...I think the Current battle system is mixed i mean Real time mixed with turn based... or it is Turn based. o_o; this confuse meanyway.. can't wait for ps3 to come out and try this game out :)

I tried this game once for ps1. I never really got the point of it. Alot of people i know say this game is amazing and i guess it must be if their is a number 13 in the works. I am hoping to try one of the never versions of this game and maybe i will like it better. The graphics on the new one do look amazing.

Yup..the graphics looks real/Final Fantasy VII Advent Children style graphics...i hope it'll be better than other Final Fantasy Games...Oh yeah on that first screenshot the Town/City or building... Its almost the same as Final Fantasy VIII right? its kinda similar XD.... i hope FFXIII have better and more longer Story line than others though like FFVIIcan't wait for SquareEnix would show more infos and Screens

Well final fantasy was an awesome game, up untill it started getting boring for all the. waiting to talk about non-sense.Overall its a good game for people who love RPG and that kind of thing but it did kinda die after 10.#10 was the best. to bad i broke my Disc :)

First of all it is a very good tactic for Square Soft to release information about products when a new system is very soon to be released even though their current product has not been released. The reason, it brings their name into the media even more before the new release. Secondly, they have always released new product information before the current one is out. Finally, about not buying a PS3? Why do people make judgements about systems before they are released and you see what games are made for them? Without this information and actually experience them, you cant judge or decide which ones to get.

As for me, Im not going to expect too much out of either 12 or 13, as to not get my hopes up for something that might turn out to be bad. Im not sure what happened to them but they cant seem to produce the same quality anymore. It used to be about imagination, adventure, and well fantasy, but now they seem to focus little on new storylines (sorry but after about 8+ games with very similar crystal storylines it just doesnt count as a storyline anymore). They also buy into detail and "cool" way too much. The older games were good because they touched the heart and mind. I just dont see that anymore. Not with them, at least. By the way, "more longer" storylines could get too complex and tiresome to the casual gamer.