xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
savge17

Template Complete!

The overall look is.... small. You need to make the template bigger/wider. Otherwise you will have a mountain of small pages or some very long pages. Either way, a visitor will become bored quickly with so little room to put content on each page. I think the colors are good and I like the navigation, it just needs to be bigger.

I love fixed width pages, the look is sharp, and easy to navigate. But when said and done, you have to cram so much into such small space.A little wider I think would look big. that way upi could give a bigger header image and more room to navigate within the template. But that is my opinion. The color scheme rocks and the layout it right on!!! Awesome!

that is wicked and im am a big fan of it, as others have said i think taht you need to widen it a bit and then add some more content!but after that it will be sweet as hellnice one keep it up

Yea GJ m8, looks hot! but after seeing your last post of the template i thought it would have been bigger when uploaded etc, but obviously not, as other replies have said make it bigger and a bit wider and it will look much better as theres too much blank screen around it, plus you can fit more content into it :) lovin the template though m8, its hot.

Nice Layout there... The prob is... Its kinda small ... make it 1024x784so it'll be much better :).. thats the size i do with my site sometimes.. or are you gonna add more to the layout? but anyway Great Job Dude :) Keep the Good work up :D.. More

Not to be overly redundent but ya the page and overall look of it comes off as kinda small. Even still though I like how well the colors mesh together and even more the sharpness of the pages. It really looks good, I dont even think it being small makes it look at all bad in the least its just really really unpractical.

I like the flash and I love the look. The colors are a little bland, but that's probably just me. One thing I would suggest is to not center your content. Add another color to the background where the text is going to be - perhaps something lighter so the text is easier to read. Arial, Helvetica, or Verdana probably serve as better font choices than Times New Roman.I'd also recommend learning a bit of CSS to complement your graphical skills. That would make for neater presentation, etc. Good work so far :rolleyes: