xisto Community
Moolkye

Youtube.com Why I hate most of the videos on there

I like the idea of YouTube. I think it's great that someone devised this idea. What I don't like are the pointless crap people put on there because they think it's funny. Yes I know, they have the right, and if I don't want to see than I don't have to watch, yada yada yada.Examples: Teenage girls talking about crap that no one understands in the bathroom. What is the poitn of video taping in the bathroom, and then suing some guy, because he puts a video camera in public restrooms. Seems like teenage girls like this sort of thing.Skateboarding video clips. DEAR APE! I have seen enough of this crap to last 5 lifetimes. Not that I beleieve in reincarnation, cuz I don't, it's just figure of speech. But c'mon, you guys need to get a life. It's the same tricks being done by 4000 people.Light Sabres: get a life. If you are goignt o put that kind of effort into something, make it original. And Get out once and a while. Go on a date or something.Last and certainly least, disgusting videos on a public site. Yes they eventualy get deleted but people have to watch them in order to be flagged for deletion. Such as, I saw a video of a chic who pooped in he drawers???WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT AND WHY WOULD YOU VIDEO IT? I wanted to throw up!I mean, peopel have always said that film was a media for art, emotions, and ideas. Now it's become a trend for posers, idiots and pervs.Dan

I agree. There's a video on YouTube of a girl with really thin bones, really fragile and stuff. And people video taped her Tap Dancing, thought it was "FUNNY" and posted it on YouTube. It's really sad, I can't believe anyone can be so heartless.There are just some stupid videos that don't even make sence there. YouTube was a great idea, I love watching some of the videos, that, you know, make sence!YouTube should be more strict on what they allow, and flag more inappropriate video....it's getting disgusting.But what I really love about youtube, is the video's they have of people Free Running. That stuff takes a lot of talent, and it's really fun to watch.

Oh, I like the idea. For music fanatics like me, there are lots of old videos and performances being uploaded each day. And is great for funny stuff too... those videos of the crazy german kid are driving me crazy. :)

I do enjoy finding videos and live stuff of bands that I like, but my sister is always stopping me to have me watch people karaoke singing songs terribly. She finds this sort of thing funny in a "why would someone want to share this with the world" sort of way. I find it annoying for the same reason.

I think some people are so obssed thinking they are cool becuase the have videos! WOW...I have a family member who is 14 he raves with glow sticks. He thinks he is so cool. He pays his brother to video tape him. OMG it is so anyoying he is always wanting us to see what he is doing.I cant stand things like that on youtube. I really dont go there but when i need something to laugh about there it is!

I think some people are so obssed thinking they are cool becuase the have videos! WOW...
I have a family member who is 14 he raves with glow sticks. He thinks he is so cool. He pays his brother to video tape him. OMG it is so anyoying he is always wanting us to see what he is doing.

I cant stand things like that on youtube. I really dont go there but when i need something to laugh about there it is!

Ace, haha glowsticks are the shiznits. I remember when I loved glowsticks, making cool wavy effects :) I think youtube isn't that bad, I have a dumb video about my dog but I thought it was hilarious :D
But I lost my password -.- and I can't remember which email I used it for my account info.. once I remember/retrieve it, I'll post a link if you wanna see it.. :)

I?ve found that YouTube offers a lot more video content when compared with other timewaster websites like ebaumsworld, milk and cookies and the like? I find that the website also offers a relatively clean layout and the search function does draw up relevant results. As a university student constant in search of the newest and best way to procrastinate, I have, on many occasions, turned to YouTube for a good chuckle. However, I do understand where you guys/gals are coming from when mentioning that they should take stricter measures when it comes to the user-submitted media they allow.Regardless of the sometimes insulting, vulgar, or just plain random vids I?ve come across, there are quite a few that are really well done. The parkour (free running) ones are pretty mind-blowing ? hands down. I?m also quite fond of the Red Bull RC One breakdance competition highlights (definitely worth checking out if you haven?t done so). Yes, lightsabers are a little overdone but be sure to check out the duel video done by Ryan Wieber (I still find it hard to believe that two high school students choreographed and filmed the whole thing) And last but not least, I figured it?d be worth mentioning that some of the movie trailer ?remixes? are pretty darn original (Must Love Jaws, C for Cookie?)All in all, I think that YouTube is a pretty good initiative and definitely deserves a thorough browse on rainy days, between classes or whenever you should be doing something else but just feel the need to procrastinate some more.

Interesting, Youtube is cool, when you have nothing to do you can check out funny videos and stuff. A couple o f days ago a friend sent me this link where you can see a funny video of some kid named Edgar who falls, actually his "friend" thought it be funny to lift the log on which Edgar was crossing the stream, and..... well you have to check out the rest its sort of funny. Dont expect to much cause you will ruin the experience, and if you are turned into an edgar fan, you can check out the other versions of the video made by fans. I love the one that has that slow motion thing, its so funny, makes him sound like a huge monster. Lol. :)

Anyways, here is the link:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

That video is making poor Edgar really famous

I visit youtube quite a bit every day. I agree that there are a lot of pointless videos on youtube but there are many good videos as well. It's a nice site to drop by when you're looking for entertainment or want to pass the time. Also, it's a great host if you need some place to put your videos.

I don't bother with Youtube, because I couldn't care less about any of the videos, and the quality sucks. But...

Teenage girls talking about crap that no one understands in the bathroom. What is the poitn of video taping in the bathroom, and then suing some guy, because he puts a video camera in public restrooms. Seems like teenage girls like this sort of thing.

Um, because if SHE'S taping it it's when SHE wants to and how SHE wants to, it's not some creepy guy taping a bunch of girls in a public restroom. There is a big difference.

Skateboarding video clips. DEAR APE! I have seen enough of this crap to last 5 lifetimes. Not that I beleieve in reincarnation, cuz I don't, it's just figure of speech. But c'mon, you guys need to get a life. It's the same tricks being done by 4000 people.

Agree'd(minus the "you guys need to get a life" part, because I'm not the kind of person who makes comments like that about people I've never met, let alone talked to.) Although I don't see the point in complaining, when you know, you could like, maybe, not watch them?

Light Sabres: get a life. If you are goignt o put that kind of effort into something, make it original. And Get out once and a while. Go on a date or something.

This is the type of ignorant comment I would expect, no comment.

Last and certainly least, disgusting videos on a public site. Yes they eventualy get deleted but people have to watch them in order to be flagged for deletion. Such as, I saw a video of a chic who pooped in he drawers???

WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT AND WHY WOULD YOU VIDEO IT? I wanted to throw up!

Again, it's your own damn fault for watching it. Although, I really don't see the point in a video like that. o_O

I agree with some of you guys that youtube videos are often worthless. But I guess they actually made this site for people to see other people's wortless videos. I often watch funny stuffs there and they could actually entertain me. I even search for particular keywords to find what I want to watch.I will try to post some of my videos there. hehehe

youtube is really fun if you got some time to kill but some of the content on youtube are just sick. They make fun of the young, old, basically everyone and everything. there are also videos of people getting beat to death, not to mention there are also bootleg movies and other pirated videos