xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Trap17 Forum Board Version Upgraded to 2.1.6

The forum version has been upgraded and currently in testing stage. We will be installing the SHOUTBOX and any other mod shortly.

Thanks.

Mod note- Also report any errors to the mods that you find and we will report them to the admin. Also at this time until fixed report all spam or illegal posts to the mods that are online and they will be fixed from there.

Error's Already known- Report Post function is down

Shoutbox is down (be install later on).

What this upgrade includes-

Basically its a security patch to counter the new SQL injection that happen last week along with other security fix as well. For further Info check IPB forum what what else this patch does.

Ohhh now you post it, lol ok thats kool <_< i cant really tell the differense though, is it just tighter security for this version?

yes this is a security patch to fix that nasty sql injection that happen last week and some other minor security stuff as well.

ALSO Make sure to read the first post as it will be updated as the time goes by untill we are running back to normal.

Lol. Okay thanks. I was trying to figure out why I first couldn't see my credits, and then I oculdn't view the shoutbox. I was on when you updated it. amazing! :lol: No downtime. I was posting while you were doing it. So I am impressed. Keep up the good work. I will look forward to that shoutbox again! <_< Thanks for the updates.

yeah it was a new sql injection by exploiting the xss loop hole and we got tag thats what this upgrade is pretty much for.

Whoa man. I was getting worried for a minute there. I thought I had been banned from the shout box or something. I was freaking when i couldn't see it when i signed in. But i can't tell the difference. What changed?

Hmm... No wonder I didn't see the shoutbox yesterday. I was thinking I was banned, but I overruled it since it happened before. It's not that disturbing, thankfully... :)

yeah same here, at first i figured i got banned and that i was not aloud to even view the shoutbox, but OpaQue deleted my questionair post about that and posted this...so then i knew >_< and i see it is still not up :) darn matto we couldn't talk about the excelent house...

Oh yes. It's very impressive. How else would we ramble on about random things and talk to our interesting friends who watch the same crazy programs as us?

let stay on topic people, this topic is for reporting any problems you may have found that are not listed that the admin or mods have not found.