xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AnGeL KiSS

Having A Puppy

You think having a puppy would make your life so much better and fun? Well not exactly, a few months later you will want to hit your puppy for peeing inside the house.. and taking it outside to do its business will take you alot of times, especially if you are a college student! With tons of homework, your puppy may be barking. If it pees on the carpet, you will have to clean it up! And a few hours later, your puppy may pee again! If you're lucky enough... on the same spot. :) I thought those things werent disadvantages of having a puppy.

So, I got a CUTE puppy, if you guys wanna see the baby picture of it look at the attachtment. Super cute huh? Well shes really evil, looks are decieving... She may look so cute and adorable but she poops ALOT! I probably had to fix her mess around the house like twice a week. Thats totally disgusting.

So the point of this topic/thread is that think twice before you really choose a puppy! I mean they can be cute but beware.... :lol: But I love my puppy to death, if you touch her and she looses a fur (or whatever) I will hurt you. :huh: And I'm dead seriousssss. :P I take tons of pictures, pictures with my dog too! The attachment is just one of 4 pictures I have of my dog being a baby.

Comment on the picture if you like, oh yeah if you guys are wondering my dog is half Beagle and half Jack Russel. Its a she too, tons of people ask me what gender and breed my dog is so there you go! My dogs name is Cookie too because of the brown spots on her body. Reminds me of a cookie, doesnt it remind you of one? <_< Well, thats it guys. ;D If you guys want to see more pictures of it just post here I'd love to share some pictures with you guys B)

PS. Please forgive my horrid grammar. I try to keep my grammar as good as can be. :lol:

I would never want a puppy/dog. Why? Once there was a cat (not mine) in my backyard and then two dogs (not mine) chassed the cat away then the 2 dogs where in my backyard. I opened a door then the two dogs were in my house! They ran all over the house. In my bedroom , on the piano , scared my bird.................. I caugh 1 dog and left it outside then the other one wanted to play with the dog so I opened the door and the dog went out. So thats why I would never get a puppy.ALSO THIS IS REALY

Uhm I kindda see what you mean... When I was what.. Twelve I got "my own" dog to take care of and I thought it would be the best ever.. The thing is you always overromantize that kind of stuff... I'm just gonna add a little list <_<The dog IS gonna pee all over the placeIt is NOT gonna learn everything you try to teach it...It will take your stuff at two a clock at night and chew on itIt is gonna whine all night so you cant sleep before your examsit is NOT gonna be the perfect dog who runs beside you on the fields on a shiny dayBut it IS gonna run away and not come back when you take of the leashand you ARE, depending on where you live, gonna spend a lot of time in the cold rain with it...It have to pee every morning and evening when you're cold and tired and in your PJAnd it CAN'T be home alone for long without ruining stuffAND THE LIST CONTINUES ANOTHER 10 PAGES!Yet, I love my dog to death and I can't wait to see her again (haven't been home for a year!), but if I had known I would have waited a couple of years... My two friends who didn't believe me when I told them that they should wait, would definately sign this too.. Consider when you have the time in your life for a dog...

The dog IS gonna pee all over the placeIt is NOT gonna learn everything you try to teach it...
It will take your stuff at two a clock at night and chew on it
It is gonna whine all night so you cant sleep before your exams
it is NOT gonna be the perfect dog who runs beside you on the fields on a shiny day
But it IS gonna run away and not come back when you take of the leash
and you ARE, depending on where you live, gonna spend a lot of time in the cold rain with it...
It have to pee every morning and evening when you're cold and tired and in your PJ
And it CAN'T be home alone for long without ruining stuff
AND THE LIST CONTINUES ANOTHER 10 PAGES!

It should also be pointed out that most of the behaviour on that list doesn't last for ever (well, not for all dogs anyway).

The dog IS gonna pee all over the place

It is NOT gonna learn everything you try to teach it...

It will take your stuff at two a clock at night and chew on it

It is gonna whine all night so you cant sleep before your exams

it is NOT gonna be the perfect dog who runs beside you on the fields on a shiny day

But it IS gonna run away and not come back when you take of the leash

and you ARE, depending on where you live, gonna spend a lot of time in the cold rain with it...

It have to pee every morning and evening when you're cold and tired and in your PJ

And it CAN'T be home alone for long without ruining stuff

AND THE LIST CONTINUES ANOTHER 10 PAGES!

Yeah, the dog IS gonna pee all over the place but they'll learn, my puppy stopped. It's 10 months old haha so yeah it should stop.

Yup, my puppy just sits when I have food, if I don't she won't sit..well sometimes.

It doesn't whine all night, she busy everyday. Looking for food around the house.

My dog loves the eat.... she ate my food alot of times.. I was hungry too.

Yes, a few times the leash thing fell off and I had to chase her, 4 times I think. How embarassing!

Wells my dog only pees and poops in the afternoon. :lol:

My dog is always home alone, she sleeps and looks through the window.. well she does scratch the window shield alot..

Because she wants to get out.....

And I do..too love her to death. <_<

I wish I took more photos of my dog when she was a puppy. Then I could show her off just as your doing! By the way is that a Smooth Foxy Terrier?Two of my freinds have puppies, One has a Bezion Freeze (i think thats how you spell it) cross King Charles spaniel. The other one is a pedigree Bezion Freeze....Omg! They are both adorable! But they are both 'outside' dogs so their 'mess' is never inside, its outside.

You think having a puppy would make your life so much better and fun? Well not exactly, a few months later you will want to hit your puppy for peeing inside the house.. and taking it outside to do its business will take you alot of times, especially if you are a college student! With tons of homework, your puppy may be barking. If it pees on the carpet, you will have to clean it up! And a few hours later, your puppy may pee again! If you're lucky enough... on the same spot. :D I thought those things werent disadvantages of having a puppy.

So, I got a CUTE puppy, if you guys wanna see the baby picture of it look at the attachtment. Super cute huh? Well shes really evil, looks are decieving... She may look so cute and adorable but she poops ALOT! I probably had to fix her mess around the house like twice a week. Thats totally disgusting.

So the point of this topic/thread is that think twice before you really choose a puppy! I mean they can be cute but beware.... :D But I love my puppy to death, if you touch her and she looses a fur (or whatever) I will hurt you. :D And I'm dead seriousssss. B) I take tons of pictures, pictures with my dog too! The attachment is just one of 4 pictures I have of my dog being a baby.

Comment on the picture if you like, oh yeah if you guys are wondering my dog is half Beagle and half Jack Russel. Its a she too, tons of people ask me what gender and breed my dog is so there you go! My dogs name is Cookie too because of the brown spots on her body. Reminds me of a cookie, doesnt it remind you of one? :) Well, thats it guys. ;D If you guys want to see more pictures of it just post here I'd love to share some pictures with you guys B)

PS. Please forgive my horrid grammar. I try to keep my grammar as good as can be. :)

even though you feel like hitting it you shouldn't, it dosen't know any better and do you get hit if you use the restroom .puppies are wonderful,and one more thing if you think puppies are a lot of work you should buy your momma a new car for mothers day cause i bet changing you twenty times a day was no fun either!

A puppy is worth the rouble guys. Beware opf the energy and time, but make sure you slightly overlook to the better things. So in response to all the negative things. Here is a list of the positive:Dogs are loyal to the very end. There are even some cases where dogs saved human lives.Dogs are friendly.They take far less care comparitively to a horse or barnyard animal.They are always by your side, and trust me, there is nothing more encouraging then when you are down, to have a bundle of happy goodness come over and ask for your attention so they can cheer you up.They gaurd your house and your things.They are as close to a friend as you can get. C'mon, think a hairy friend with an extra long tongue :)Yeah dogs are worth it. The more you give, the more they give back. I have a dog, and care for several others, and I think they are awesome! They love attention and even the bigger dogs love to sit next to you on the grass. Weigh the balances carefully.

I tend to agree with the above, stick with the puppy and the puppy will stay loyal to you for a long time. Futhermore, also far less maintenance costs than most other animals.

Oh yeah. Supporters! No just kidding. Sorry guys, just happy today. Anyway, yeah. I mean, if you are going to abuse an animal, then don't get it. If you have anger problems, a animals if NOT your best option. Maybe a pnching bag. A dog who is beaten or is abused is naturally mean back. And I know because I just got bit by a mean dog a while back. so as above, stick with the doggy the doggy will stick with you. I hope this outways the balances against a puppy :)

I wish I took more photos of my dog when she was a puppy. Then I could show her off just as your doing! By the way is that a Smooth Foxy Terrier?Two of my freinds have puppies, One has a Bezion Freeze (i think thats how you spell it) cross King Charles spaniel. The other one is a pedigree Bezion Freeze....
Omg! They are both adorable! But they are both 'outside' dogs so their 'mess' is never inside, its outside.

Haha, 'show off like yours mines is' You know its adorable ;D You make the puppy sound so adorable, I want to see it now!

even though you feel like hitting it you shouldn't, it dosen't know any better and do you get hit if you use the restroom .puppies are wonderful,and one more thing if you think puppies are a lot of work you should buy your momma a new car for mothers day cause i bet changing you twenty times a day was no fun either!

yep never hit a puppy, if it pees on your floor, lock her in her cage. she'll learn that what she did was wrong, abusing doesnt help but she will dislike you a little bit each time you hit her.

my puppy doesn't really listen to me right now.. she only comes to me when she knows what she done was wrong (biting toilet paper into little bits) or she only sits when I have food in my hand.. :)

The best dog to have is a stuffed animal! Why do I say that? Well... I have 4 of them and they wreck the house, leave puddles and doggie piles, chase each other around at 2am, bark at the slightest noise, make me chase them a half mile down the road, use shoes as chew toys, use clothing as chew toys, use my limbs as chew toys,and the list goes on and on. Yes, the best dog to have is a stuffed animal...

What everyone has just named are just a couple of the horrors of owning a dog. A dog is a living breathing thing, not a toy. Think of all the things your parents had to do for you, a dog is no different in that sense.

lol that is so true dragon, i agree with you :rolleyes: but the "horrors" are what puppies/dogs ALWAYS do so its common.. a little too common? lol cause it occurs way to much.. and it just pops out of your head. like if someone asks you whats the first thing that comes to mind about dogs? if it was a trained dog of course there is no problem but puppies are like that :lol: if puppies werent, i think it'd be boring even having a puppy..