xisto Community
Remus

Earn Money By Reading Emails 10 cent per email

ITz great to surf here:Indeed..10 cents times 20 emails a day equals as much as $2.00 as day.You would spend more than 20 minutes reading emails.That's $6.00 an hour, you can make more working at a fast food restaurant.It would also take you 53 days to get up to the payout.In that time you would have spent 17.6 hours reading emails.Is it really worth it?-jawed

no money to deposit

Earn Money By Reading Emails

Respected sir,

I regret that I have no money to deposit in the beginning to get started with you.So Please give me the opportunity to work with you.And later you can adjust your fund from my account after I earn from you.

Thank you..

-shanky

Lol. Thats very true! You will be spending a lot of time reading [or pretending to read] emails and make very little earnings. And i live in the UK, so convert dollars to pounds, and its like, you hardly earn anything.

will i did trayed this also and

now i get over 1000 spam email every day and i only

earnd 20.5$

and even if you earnd the minimumm of 120 $

i dont think thay will bay you

Edited by zamaliphe (see edit history)

Hello I m new for this wat should I do?I request you too guide ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,-reply by udayragireddy

My Points cancel my account after family members joineEarn Money By Reading Emails

I was with MyPoints a long time.They said get family members to join and I did.

Then they canceled my membership and the family members accounts also

even lost points that were erned.  Every member had their own email address

and still closed them out without warning.

No way to do buisness. 

-reply by Fannie

Jion as member more than 10 PTC or PTR sitesEarn Money By Reading Emails

HI,

I read several comments in Xisto posted by members,  many of them were tired & disappointed about PTC and PTR sites because the earnings is low, yes the genuine sites are will give income opportunity in low not high, if they want to pay high, they have to change towards scam. Is not possible to pay high to members such PTR or PTC sites. Better members can join new sites or 10 sites and reffer more than 10 members,like this the member continued in PTC sites they can more better than low.

Message from http://onlineinfo4cash.blogspot.com/

regarding emailreading jobsEarn Money By Reading Emails

It is observed that most of the sites do not give jobs of emailreading and make immediate payments? do u know any site to which if I register for emailreading job get the job and payment immediately

-reply by shashikant

regarding paid surveyEarn Money By Reading EmailsIt is observed that most of the companies ask for registration for paid survey but once registered they either do not send survey jobs or if they send ,they send to such an exetent that I do not get payment immediately ?do you know any company which gives jobs oa paid survey and make payments immediatelySVDesai-reply by shashikant

True but low Earning by reading emailsEarn Money By Reading Emails

hey guys, finally I succed to earn for my online activities. There are a lot of scams but few genuine site which really pays for reading emails and clicking on adds. My favorite one is  Wordlinx. Of course I believe that there are also other genuine sites.

-reply by Yibeltal

SPAM! Sorry for being skeptical, but I have enough bad experience with pay to email scam. You will get more that you have bargain for and soon, you will be receiving emails from "mars" as well.