xisto Community
Remus

Earn Money By Reading Emails 10 cent per email

Well i don't know, this sounds kind of like spam to me lol. I will not try it but i will not encurage others not to because well i might be wrong.

I agree with uiop. So you read the emails for 10 cents each with a payout of $25. It would take a long time to reach the payout especially when they give you a limit to how many you can read a day which usually isnt more than 10. Then most of the time you only recieve like 1 or 2 emails each day after that. In the end you wait a couple of months and you get the $25 after reading 250 emails and taking 2 months to do it in. You recieve 10 cents for each email and i am sure the owner of the site recieves alot more everytime you read an email. You could be making $25 in one day of work, working pretty much anywhere you want. Minimum wage is 6.95 now so i dont see why you couldnt make that much in a day or 2.

I agree with uiop. So you read the emails for 10 cents each with a payout of $25. It would take a long time to reach the payout especially when they give you a limit to how many you can read a day which usually isnt more than 10. Then most of the time you only recieve like 1 or 2 emails each day after that. In the end you wait a couple of months and you get the $25 after reading 250 emails and taking 2 months to do it in. You recieve 10 cents for each email and i am sure the owner of the site recieves alot more everytime you read an email.
You could be making $25 in one day of work, working pretty much anywhere you want. Minimum wage is 6.95 now so i dont see why you couldnt make that much in a day or 2.

I agree. $125 will take forever to build up. Of course if you want you can pay $180 to have a diamond membership and make the minimum payout $10 or something like that but just to get back up to the $180 you had in the first place might take forever. The best way to do it would be to have multiple accounts but they probably have something against that. It would be too long of a process and you could make $125 within a weeks work instead of a year reading 10 emails aday which might just get you a dollar.

Hi, this site is called
http://ww1.1-800-mail.com//?gtnjs=1

You earn money by reading emails, they sent you 15-20 emails per day, you click in the link and you have to visit the page for 60 seconds, then you ot 10 cents

They gave you 20 U$$ singup credit!

The only bad thin is for minimium you have to retired 125 U$$
Now i earn

You have directly earned: $ 30.1400
You have earned from your Downline: $ 0.0000
Your account balance after all transactions: $ 30.1400

10 U$$ (20 no because is singup credit)

I dont think is a scam...

http://http://ww1.1-800-mail.com//?gtnjs=1

If you like, you can put my name as referral :lol:

This is my username

Remus

Bye

i hope you can give up it sooner as possible, i have tried such referal thing before, yes maybe the website have high credit and give you the money that deserved to you, but think again, do you thank it that worth? totally wasting time ... friends.

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/

This website is the real deal. I have already received two checks from them, both amounting over $100. All you have to do is complete offers and for each one you complete you get paid anywhere from .50 all the way up to around $50. the .50 only take about 3 secs to complete and you can do as many as you want. I earned $40 just on my first day!!!!

Notice from serverph:
referral link removed. post 1 & 2 = referral spam. banned.

Way to spam your TreasureTrooper referral link.And don't use TreasureTrooper ... they truley do suck. Even though they pay, they cut you short of each offer you complete compared to other sites. That why they are on the bottom of my site at quickgreen.net :unsure: .

Sites that pay more than 1 cent per click are most likely a scam. You should stay away from that site. They wont pay you.

You also have to remember that they may not be scam, but their payout minimum would be very high, such as this site. This way, they anticipate on you giving up midpoint to getting minimum cashout, and they keep the money that you made them. It's a great technique, however it can be discovered by some and they would be smart enough to not join that site. :unsure:

Well, you know something's a bit fishy if the minimum payout is $125. Depending on how much you get paid per click/e-mail, I think anywhere from NO minimum/$5 to $10 would be a fair payout for anyone with these kind of sites.

Look at one of their prices for advertisers
"Special 5000 2c PTC ONLY $8.00"

Wow, so....I can get $100 worth of advertising for $8? Or..did I do my math wrong? Of course, by setting unrealistic goals for payout, maybe they can do this, since I bet over 95% of the members give up before receiving payout.

C'mon guys, use you heads, it doesn't match up. Sorry to sound rude and all, but I've gotten scammed too many times by these jerks, and now know how to determine whether a site is a scam or not. Like mentioned above, usually anything above a cent per email is a scam. But, there are like two or three out there that offer 2 cents per email. Anything above that is unheard of (that's legible). If you want to earn some real cash, go join a Paid To Complete Offers or Paid To Complete Surveys site.

And Joefist, think..... Sorry to sound rude, but $2K per email? Ya, I wish. Why isn't it all over the news?
Those are all scams. Why don't you look at how much the advertisers have to pay. It's like $5 for 100 $2K ads lol. And I have tried these before, those $1K+ per email ads. I was just verifying they were scams (tried about 20 or so). None paid out, but some redeemed for ads like they were suppose to. Since they are scams and get lots of interested users though, these sites that offer over a few thousand are perfect places to advertise.....depending on what you're advertising.

EDIT:

you need 125 U$$ ??? damn that must mean you need to read like thousands of email ... lolxx

Thousands? Na, only 1,250! lol, it is a bit high. Edited by Yuripro84 (see edit history)