itsmyard

Posted Image

Saint-Michael

Posted Image

ashmaster

Posted Image

savge17

Posted Image

wow...so many works.sudden the bat,MaRocker's one is special and unique compared with others,only brush technique is not good enough.however from the whole,his work shows magic,meet the demand of sotw #35.besides marocker,i both like avalon and SM's,which looks nice on every aspect,color,render,bg...only lack a little magic touch.so from those good works,i prefer MaRocker's.my vote goes to him. <_<

MaRocker : 1

Albus Dumbledore : 0

Avalon : 0

Euro Ganhos ?$ : 0

Kubi : 0

Se?or Maniac : 0

psychiccyberfreak : 0

itsmyard : 0

Saint-Michael : 0

ashmaster : 0

savge17 : 0

Voted for saint-micheal like the bg and render

MaRocker : 1Albus Dumbledore : 0
Euro Ganhos $ : 0
Seńor Maniac : 0
Saint-Michael : 1

Voted for MaRocker for originality and uniform. although I liked SM's Text the best I don't like the border line going through the render.MaRocker : 2Albus Dumbledore : 0Avalon : 0Euro Ganhos ?$ : 0Kubi : 0Se?or Maniac : 0psychiccyberfreak : 0itsmyard : 0Saint-Michael : 1ashmaster : 0savge17 : 0

I voted for Senor Maniac because I like his image overall and think that everything blends in and looks good. I also like the render used and hte cool background.

MaRocker : 2Albus Dumbledore : 0
Seńor Maniac : 1

I simply can not decide. There are too many really quality results posted here. I'll be back later to vote. The worst one here would be winners in most other SOTW competitions.

I place My vote later this week in this Post But I have to say this SOTW #35 has set the new reocrd of 11 entries since we first started SOTW here on trap. <_<[my vote goes here]

Seńor Maniac : 2

Well Senor Maniacs looks really cool with the Dwarf thingy and I like the way his background blends with the image. Good work everyone. (Sorry if my GFX terms are that good, but hey...) <_<

Seeing that I can't vot for myslef. I choose itsmyyard. His colors flow and his render blends. I like it.MaRocker : 2Albus Dumbledore : 0Avalon : 0Euro Ganhos €$ : 0Kubi : 0Se?or Maniac : 2psychiccyberfreak : 0itsmyard : 1Saint-Michael : 1ashmaster : 0savge17 : 0

Edited by Se?or Maniac (see edit history)

Going with the manic on this one. MARocker is unique, the out glow on the text and that 3d effect with the squares doesn't suit my taste.MaRocker : 2Albus Dumbledore : 0Avalon : 0Euro Ganhos ?$ : 0Kubi : 0Se?or Maniac : 3psychiccyberfreak : 0itsmyard : 1Saint-Michael : 1ashmaster : 0savge17 : 0

I too like Maniac's the best, (aside from my own of course <_<). I love the render and although the brushing is probably more fractal than abstract, I like it.

Euro Ganhos €$ : 0
Seńor Maniac : 4
itsmyard : 1

Edited by Avalon (see edit history)

I like Kubi's... simple and it does the job. I also like the avatar <_< I like simplicity, if you can tell.

Kubi : 1
Seńor Maniac : 4
itsmyard : 1