xisto Community
PIPER-4-HIRE

The Anti-bush Federation. COME RANT ABOUT G-DUBYAH.

The Fate of G-Dubyah  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think we should impeach him becuase he really hasn't comminted a crime I actually think we should give him an award for being the most mentally retarded president in the history of the US

This is your typical run of the mill Liberal Bandwagon a-go-go kind of thing to say. Ignoring the fact the unemployment rate's nearly or at it's all-time low and whining like hippies about people dying at war. It's called war and not happy-go-lucky-fun-time-land for a reason.

We shouldn't have been in Iraq? No WMDs? Tell that to those Kurds who were gassed. It was imaginary happy-go-lucky-fun-time-land gas, huh? Either way, you'd stop whining if Kerry were in office. Although, his position constantly flip flopped. He eventually even broke down into saying he would've gone into Iraq, smart guy. Either way, we should just move on to declaring war on Iran and getting it over with, before the fanatics get ahold of the bomb and use it. I'm sure the on-going trend of everyone on the internet bashing the President would power up, then considering all the pansies who don't understand war's needed from time to time. Even with the whole information leak to-do the liberals whine about, Bush declasified it. How can he leak it if he is THE guy to declasify it? If you're going to whine about impeachment, tell me when George pulls a Willy boy in the Oral---oops, I mean Oval Office.

Amen, Amen. This world needs more people, America especially needs more people with back bones that will stand up for what they believe in and that will put there foot down when the foot needs to come down. Because of our military action in Iraq and in Afghanistan the North Koreans have backdown after succesfully completing a neclear bomb test because they believed that if they didn't they would have a couple thousand US Marines, and the whole rest of the package droping bombs and blowing things up in there country. Personaly I would not want to take us on in the US it would be suicide. Before the North Koreans even knew what was happening they would have had bombs falling all over the place. Those who don't believe that war is a good thing look at what it has done to North Korea. Because MY country The United States of America is not afraid of anyone and did not back down from Sudam we scared the crap out of the North Koreans enough to stop them from making nuclear bombs. They had the knowledge they had the ability. They even tested one, but then chickened out. GO USA

The Democrats didn't win the election. The Republicans lost it. People are just tired of turning on their TV and hearing about more extremists blowing themselves up, causing the death of more American lives.

Posted Image

It might just be me, but I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon. There's no reason to impeach Bush, while there was all of the reason in the world to actually impeach Clinton.

Clinton caved into the pressures of banging an intern and that means he doesn't have that much willpower. Who's to say he couldn't be equally swayed? Caving into the craving to chase poon? Hell, yeah. Caving into money? How are you not to say? He had several occasions where Osama Bin Laden could have been killed, preventing the Twin Tower events from ever happening. Did he? That's right. No. Stop being a wimp. It's his fault. I might just be playing the devil's advocate here, but; the reason he didn't kill Osama once is because Saudi royalty was there. You can easily be judged by the company you're with. Why didn't he attack? That'd upset them. Caving into pressue? You bet. Willpower? No. Grow a pair of testicles and a brain. Christ. Monica was alot younger than him, too. coughpedophilecough

So he got his knob shined in the white house, nobody's business but his, right? Wrong. People don't have sex on accident. That draft dodging horny *BLEEP* screwed that supreme *BLEEP*, Monica Lewinsky, and now he's looking for sympathy?! Wake up you jerks. He doesn't need sympathy. He needs to be flogged, like in the good days when presidents were flogged on a daily basis, just to keep them in line. Now everything is politically correct and user friendly. To hell with it, I say. Things should be harder to understand, harder to use, and as painful as possible. Pain builds character.

If you got caught screwing around on the job, you'd probably get fired, and so would I. Why should he get away with it? What about his wife and daughter? Does anyone care about them anymore? Or do they have to have a drunken orgy in order to get sympathy? Why is everything so *bottom* backwards these days? He screwed up, lied under oath, and continues to play the definition game with every word he says. If he couldn't resist the temptation of screwing around with that slutty intern, then who's to say that he'd be able to resist greater temptations, like bribes or political favors?

He should be impeached because he's a horny old man, and then he should be banished to Cuba so he can hang out with his commie friend Castro. I hear they have great cigars down there.. then he can have all the kinky sex he want. That pedophile.

George W. Bush has inheritted things he can't control. September 11th, Hurricane Katrina ( if you're suggesting he could've swooped down and used his super powers to repel a Hurricane, please put down the Kool-Aid ), and bad intelligence from the CIA, Israeli intelligence, British intelligence, Russian intelligence, and a few other sources. Whether they're valid or not is unknown yet.
Edited by Kioku (see edit history)

we have a similar thing in australia, a lot of people criticize our leader when for the first time in a long while we have paid off our countries debt and generally in better shape than we should be. also when we elected our leader it was a similar thing, there wasn't really any alternative presented by the opposing political parties, all their guys were useless

At least he paid down on your debt. Our debt ceiling has been raised a number of times and is nearly maxed out again.

Seriously, why impeach bush. Seriously, I don't like him at all, but he's still better than kerry by far. Basically, the only reason to impeach bush would be because you don't like the war in iraq. I don't either. However, with oil quickly running out, declaring war on iraq might actually be protecting the economic interests of our country. Not that I agree with his methods, but you shouldn't just put down Bush for no reason.Oh, and good for you, those of you who actually know WHY you believe what you do.

I don't think impeaching bush would have any effect on what people outside the US think of what your government is trying to do. Personally, I think that it all comes down to having too much power, and too much influence in the rest of the world. Some day, they are just going to have to realise that they are not the centre of the world - and I'm not saying that the US is the only country who need to take a step back, far from it. Another thing that I find quite amusing is that in Norway, there are quite a lot of people from the US who come with the oil industry. Most of them go to the same school, the "International" school. I also attend this school, though I have lived in Norway for most of my life - we are considered permanent residents. I notice a very distinct arrogance in a lot of the people from the US - I tend to think as it as pure naivety. They just don't realise that nobody gives a flying f?kk about the US. Why the hell would they? It can be really annoying sometimes, especially when they don't even take the trouble to hide it. I still haven't decided whether that's actually trying to be rude, or whether they are just plain obnoxious. Another thing is that they are always saying how things are so much smaller here - from shopping centres to roads. That takes it out of me. Nobody WANTS it big, especially when it has worked fine for as long as anybody remembers, which is more than can be said for other places. The sad thing is, we are dependant on workers from elsewhere to keep our exports up, and without many of the foreign workers, most people here would be farmers. Personally, I'd love that, but it's not really likely that many other people share that opinion after having been snuggled against the lap of luxury for ages. On the other hand, there is a lot going on that is unfair the other way. There has been explosive growth all over the region, mostly of houses, apartments and industrial stuff. Not many people like this "development", but there's not much anybody can do. So they blame it on "Americans". Ok, WTF? Much as life here has been influenced by the US, I don't see how they can attribute the destroying of nature to anybody but the person directly resposible - I guess they just haven't done their homework aren't sure who that person is. So, if I was really extremist, I would go along and say "blow the US off the map!" but I'm not, so I say "ignore whatever the hell they are trying to do, unless it has a direct influence on you - and then start complaining".

Our last president brought our debt down...

It's hilarious how you think the President affects it that much. It's mainly congress and ho the economy's doing. It's just more things to finger-point over.

"But the war in Iraq isn't useless. We are freeing the Iraqi people. We are going to fight terrorism. This is not a useless war." But, accordingly to my knowledge, the news' knowledge, and the knowledge of a high percentage of people, the war is a lost cause.

People are simply tired of the loss of American lives. After you ruin a country's *BLEEP*, you have to help them rebuild. We've done that in the past and people didn't complain. Oh, well. Gassed kurd and people Saddam paid to blow themselves up in Israel say "What?".

During Bush's presidency, there were many natural disasters; from Hurricane Katrina, to Hurricane Rita, to the destructive Hurricane Wilma, he has done nothing about these disasters. Yes, maybe he has "visited" the cities damaged, but what has he done? He is right now, wasting American money by fighting the useless war in Iraq.

It was mainly up to the LOCAL government and not the Federal government to handle the levis. If you're going to finger point, it's the guy talking about his "Chocolate Town". What an *BLEEP*.

The war on terroism is a flat out lie. Is there is anyone here that can honestly say that one day we will get all the terroists. Come on now, as we are over there we make more and more terroists.

I suggest you get airdropped deep into Iran and try to negotiate with them. Don't, worry. The power of Walt Disney will protect you. Sprinkling fairy dust will make them stop their obsessed ways. Wait, it doesn't work like that... I know! What is "forcing them to stop if they want to kill you"? Back to the Kool-Aid stand for you.
Edited by Kioku (see edit history)

Hope that you realise that you are going a little bit to the other side - neutrality is a skill we all need, I guess. About Iraq, I don't think that ANYBODY should START a war just for the hell of it. No matter how powerful they think they are. Or ARE, for that matter. But now that troops have succesfully destroyed the social structure, they might as well build a Disney World there - and why not put Wendey's on every block?"The anti-bush federation" indeed. Concerning the "National Debt" [of the US, of course], it has not just failed to go down during Bush's reign - it has existed since before the 1940's, and has not gone down since then, though it has had periods when it rose less. That is, of course, if you don't count the inflation that has been going on. If you count that, it went down by approximately USD 500 000 000 000 in the late 1940's and by approximately USD 100 000 000 000 in 2001-2, and that is all calculated in 2000's USD value. Now, compared to appriximately USD 8 644 457 540 944 (at the current USD value), they weren't really that influential. Not long ago they set the limit to 7 trillion, and once more it has been capped at 9 trillion. Makes you wonder how long it will take to hit 10 trillion, eh? I seriously can't believe that anybody lends the US government money. Could somebody please explain this to me? And could somebody please explain what this B$ I just wrote while normal people are sleeping has to do with the topic? I sure can't!

I don?t know if you should impeach them... and I don?t even know much about this process. What I see is that Bush is getting really boring... well, he was always bloody stupid but at least you could laugh of him, because almost every declaration was a bit surrealist. I suppose a lot of people from US voted him because he looks like a man in a crowd, like your neighbour (anyway I hope the north american intelligence level is far above this), someone which you can identify with. I know that iraquis and afghans never found it funny... but at least he was the joker of the world during some months. Now we hardly see him on TV (in Europe or at least in Spain) I suppose there are some more important news than his stupidities.So I think he have to go, why would anyone want a dumb president and boring besides?