xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sonorama

I Went Over My Bandwidth and want my site back as soon as possible...

Please, i went over my allowed bandwidth limit. I just realized it and need my site back! PLease, how can i do the payment for the extra 3GB you offer for $1 USD? and please, tell me how long does it take to get unsuspended? :lol:BTW, my site domain is Sonorama.NET

Edited by sonorama (see edit history)

Please, i went over my allowed bandwidth limit. I just realized it and need my site back! PLease, how can i do the payment for the extra 3GB you offer for $1 USD? and please, tell me how long does it take to get unsuspended? :lol:
BTW, my site domain is Sonorama.NET

i haven't checked but the forum ain't gonna help you. the forums don't take payments. look on Xisto.com and check how you can pay for extra bandwidth. i personally don't know if they have this option as i've never checked, but if they do, then put in an order or email them. i am sure if your willing to pay for something, they will get back to ya soon

ok i checked for you. what you are talking about has nothing to do with Xisto evidently because i saw no added bandwidth for a certain amount of money. what i did see though is a banner for Xisto - Web Hosting.

my advice to you is see if they do you a favor to increase your bandwidth just for this month since you weren't being smart enough to check it when it was running low. also it sounds to me that if you ran out this month, you will run out next month and you need to pay for hosting for more bandwidth. i don't think Xisto offers this though and only deal with free hosting. but again, maybe they will do ya a favor and increase it but i do think you need paid hosting and you should get it right away. your bandwidth i think is reset after the end of the month so your screwed for the next 10 days. it will also take about 3 days to trasfer your site on another server and i think the sooner the better. runing out of bandwidth is no good. you shoulda been a little smarter in catching this error but now you know and will be more aware in the future.

again, if i were you i would transfer your site to Xisto - Web Hosting or some other paid hosting account ASAP. i doubt you will find anything cheaper than Xisto - Web Hosting for all the services you get.
Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

i haven't checked but the forum ain't gonna help you. the forums don't take payments. look on Xisto.com and check how you can pay for extra bandwidth. i personally don't know if they have this option as i've never checked, but if they do, then put in an order or email them. i am sure if your willing to pay for something, they will get back to ya soon
ok i checked for you. what you are talking about has nothing to do with Xisto evidently because i saw no added bandwidth for a certain amount of money. what i did see though is a banner for Xisto - Web Hosting.

my advice to you is see if they do you a favor to increase your bandwidth just for this month since you weren't being smart enough to check it when it was running low. also it sounds to me that if you ran out this month, you will run out next month and you need to pay for hosting for more bandwidth. i don't think Xisto offers this though and only deal with free hosting. but again, maybe they will do ya a favor and increase it but i do think you need paid hosting and you should get it right away. your bandwidth i think is reset after the end of the month so your screwed for the next 10 days. it will also take about 3 days to trasfer your site on another server and i think the sooner the better. runing out of bandwidth is no good. you shoulda been a little smarter in catching this error but now you know and will be more aware in the future.

again, if i were you i would transfer your site to Xisto - Web Hosting or some other paid hosting account ASAP. i doubt you will find anything cheaper than Xisto - Web Hosting for all the services you get.

It is the Xisto - Web Hosting forum so I think he is talking about his account at Xisto - Web Hosting to be honest.

Just drop the admin an email and he'll tell you what to do to make your bandwith limit higher...

no!! dont drop the admin an e-mail, it is in the rules saying that you should never e-mail, or PM the admins...just go on and wait for them to reply here so you can get an answer..

no!! dont drop the admin an e-mail, it is in the rules saying that you should never e-mail, or PM the admins...just go on and wait for them to reply here so you can get an answer..

rulese shouldn't be set in stone either and sometimes there are extenuating circumstances where rules don't apply. if he has a website that went over the limit on the bandwidth, then this is a major problem that needs to be fixed faster than any other usual problem around here and he is willing to pay for it.

if it's against the rules, then usually people get a warning for things like that and then they know better.....or if an exception is made under certain circumstances then all the bettter witht he understanding.

if i was running a free service, i know quite well why those rule are there and it's because they would be recieving hundreds a day that they couldn't possibly answer.

Please upgrade to the next package. The customized update is no longer supported as it creates problems when we reset accounts or re-calculate quotas.Kindly send the payment directly to PayPal address : SALES -AT- XISTO [DOT] COM. In notes section, please mention your domain name and request for un-suspending your account.