xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BOAW

Cpanel Login Problem

hey i cant seem to login into my cpanel i keep gettn the wrong password...idk how im sure im using the right password...pfft...i wus wondering if i can get my password sent to me or somthing if possible...thanks

well, you cant get your password sent to you no....and the reason for that is because there is a process on Xisto where you can change your password, and you dont need to know your old password...and that can be found Here but before you do that and waste 10 credits, make sure caps isn't on, and make sure that you are putting in the right username...that all the letters are the same case (uppercase or lowercase) as what your cpanel username was when you signed up which from the looks of it was BOAW ... so just try that :lol:

maybe your account in suspendMaybe your password was reset -- > user this forum to reset password :: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/177-free-web-hosting-password-reset/

That is the number thing i'd be thinking about if you have previously accessed your CPanel then you can't now. Look at your Credits, if they above 5 then i'd suggest the above recommendations.

That is the number thing i'd be thinking about if you have previously accessed your CPanel then you can't now. Look at your Credits, if they above 5 then i'd suggest the above recommendations.

i agree about the acount being suspended. it's either that or it may have been hacked. i only say this because after almost 150 posts, i'm assuming the cpanel has been accessed before in the past. but then there is the possibility that it's a forgotten password too. if it's suspended, then the credits would show it or there would have been warning to suggest a suspension. i doubt it was hacked but a possibility, so if there is a possibility you forgot your password, then try the suggestions previously posted about changing your password. if it costs 10 credits, big deal. you have your website back.

i do know that my ftp account password is the same as my cpanel password(i didn't create a seperate ftp account) so if you have your ftp password, see if you can still access your site through ftp first. most programs save the password for future use. other than that and trying to figure out your password, i wouldn't know.