xisto Community
Europe

Rather Annoyed! Angry Pissed Wanna Destroy Something grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. # @ .|*/+*?-%#

I feel so angry i feel like i want to fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurnish yoooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuur aaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssilo and make fun of it because i am a lousy interior designer!!I wanna grab a banana and stick it up a wet tight hole.... such as my own mouth becuase i get hungry when i'm in this mood!i feal that writting really suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummons me to a dialog with my inner self!!i wanna go to a whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooole planet desert and get laid... on the floor! do you feal like this sometimes???then reply and post your opinion

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Unnecessary inclusion of extra letters is not part of our forum agreement. Xisto asks you to post with quality contribution instead of typing words with extra letters.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I feel so angry i feel like i want to fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurnish yoooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuur aaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssilo and make fun of it because i am a lousy interior designer!!

I wanna grab a banana and stick it up a wet tight hole...such as my own mouth becuase i get hungry when i'm in this mood!

i feal that writting really suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummons me to a dialog with my inner self!!

i wanna go to a whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooole planet desert and get laid... on the floor!

do you feal like this sometimes???then reply and post your opinion

If you're feeling sexually frustrated, you can get advice in the dating section. :lol:

But seriously, you have to explain hwy you're so mad if you want people to be able to help!

nah i just needed to shout it out!!!

If you're feeling sexually frustrated, you can get advice in the dating section. :lol:
But seriously, you have to explain hwy you're so mad if you want people to be able to help!

Um, wow.. ^^;I dont know if I should scold you for using loooots of extra letters, or for posting things that are kinda... meh. Next time, shout it out on your blog or something ;p We're here to chat, and there's not much to chat about if we dont have much of a topic XD;

1 word, WOW, i dont know whether to offfer you advice, or counseling...because quite frankly, and noo offense you need it... and somthing tells me that this post had nothing to do with interior designing and how bad you are...and if it did you had but 6 words describing why you are angry..and the rest it looks like you are saying sexual comments, that are just a little covered up....i would suggest the topic be closed, but buffalohelp has allready been here...

Um, wow.. ^^;I dont know if I should scold you for using loooots of extra letters, or for posting things that are kinda... meh.
Next time, shout it out on your blog or something ;p We're here to chat, and there's not much to chat about if we dont have much of a topic XD;

haha, yea but this IS the vent and most anything should go. i mean...he wasn't disrespectfull so he should be allowed to vent how he wants....

.....even if he does need counseling....it's not a crime heheheh

as far as using extra letter. heck. i use extra letters sometimes. it's called creative writing. sometimes create a visual effect that you would not normally get if writing "proper english". it's like i use all lower case becasue i don't believe in capitol letters unless it's to stress a word. even the begining letter of every sentence is unessesary to capitolize because of the period that distiguishes the start of a new sentence. a capitol letter seems redundant to me so i don't follow "proper english". i never have and never will. i will repeat letters in words like "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!" or "HELLOOOOOooooooooooo?!?!?!?!", etc...i got more. those two just came to the top of my head

anyway, just my two sense....and for the record....hoping he gets the help he needs! tomorrow is always a new day...

Umm. Yeah okay. Okay listen up. I thought this was:(1) A family friendly forum(2) A forum with SOME reputation.I can see I was wrong on both accounts when it comes to posts like these. You feel frusterated. Fine, you wanna destroy something, go ahead. But don't use obscene language and take it out where everyone and his dog can see it. If you want help, the counseling section is down there and you are more then welcome to it. Blods are great. But getting attention through language isn't exactly a status upping thing, if you know what I mean :lol:So you're a lousy interior designer. What did you do? Mess up something? Just calm down. We all have our days and it will pass just like the sun rises and sets everyday. Good luck with your designing.

Sure, we all use extra letters to get our point across sometimes. In a forum where you get credits per character, though, it's kind of cheating. We'd all be posting up a lot of nonsense if this sort of thing was allowed.

Sure, we all use extra letters to get our point across sometimes. In a forum where you get credits per character, though, it's kind of cheating. We'd all be posting up a lot of nonsense if this sort of thing was allowed.

shhhhh! don't give people bad ideas :)

OK umm yer take a breather will you? Obviously you need a bit of loosening up to do, go for a walk. kick the wall, write a hate letter and burn it... hey while you at it why not delete all your computer files, so it runs a tiny bit faster so you can rant even quicker :DOk ok take a chill... breathe! What's wrong? Tell us and we can fix it :o