xisto Community
Avalon

Sotw #35 Entries Magical

I would not allow to vote for one's self. It's like an easy vote. If one person is allowed, then so should all. It's like tampering with the votes.

i had a go at this type its not my fortay in sig making but here we go personally i dont like it and i think its the worst but thts just me, im a bit rusty too and it is magic it is a warrior mage <_< as u can tell by the cloak :lol: cant remember wot the game is it from mist and magic or summat

Posted Image

Alright well here is my Entry:

Posted Image

And well here is my failed animation =(

Posted Image

-The quality is horrible and I couldnt figure out how to adjust it. Ive never worked with Gifs before, this is my first time.

The one on the top is my entry.

Edited by savge17 (see edit history)

why is it my sotw's get crap for entries and when someone elese does it they get mad loads of entries I'm Hurt???I better start making hte voting thread to keep tabs on those who entrered so far.

with how many people competed, i dont think many will be able to vote ^_^q

You can still vote, just not for yourself. :lol: I think the voting on this could go anywhere with the number of quality entries. I'm sure everyone will have their own favourite for different reasons.

woot! 11 entries so far, I think this is the SOTW with the most entries to date! And the best thing is some of them are first time entrants. This can only help to make SOTW grow even bigger and better. <_<

Mike it's nothing against you, I just happened to get lucky with the timing.
Edited by Avalon (see edit history)

i guess but actually you need 13 entries to make this the best one.I agree alot of new names are in this one, hopefully they will enter more often as well.