xisto Community
Avalon

Sotw #35 Entries Magical

Sig Size: Between 100x100 and 400x150Brushes: AbstractText: At least your nameColors: To suit renderRender: MagicalYour render can be anything magical, be that a creature such as a unicorn or fairy, or a magical person such as a wizard or magician.Entry Deadline: April 29, 2006Entries only.

Hey, this is my first time enterning a contest on this site. Can you tell me whether this sig is right?

It fits the theme and is within the size restrictions so it's fine, good luck. :blink:

This is my first time here hope harry potter counts as magical!

Used diferent effects, appealing text!

Showing the fear in HP4 along with its course... the goblet and the skull represente the tournament and the fear/danger!

Posted Image

wow alot of entries into this one good job avalon. I post up my entry soon.

heres my entry

Posted Image

hey 2 questionsthis is my entry magical if not i will take it out and im i allowed to vote for myself?

As far as I am concerned your entry is magical of sorts, I don't think I have ever seen a real person with ears like that. <_< Magical/Fantasy.... close enough.

Voting for yourself? I guess so, just most people don't. I personally don't like to vote at all in a SOTW I have entered, unless there are not many votes. I'll just do it to make up the numbers and I have never voted for myself.