ThePuk

What You Can't Tolerate?

write here a sort of "top 10" about all the things you can't tollerate
mine is:
1. NOOBS

2. NOOBS3. NOOBS
4. NOOBS ... the list goes on and on

Notice from serverph:
i would suggest you review Xisto forum rules & TOS -- again. :lol: your original post of listing an endless NOOBS enumeration tends to fall under spam. and spam is not tolerated in Xisto. :blink: i have to fix that in quote tags. also, this topic shouldn't be in the FREEBIE STUFF section. moving to a more appropriate forum. :lol: you're lucky, i can tolerate noobs. ;)

I dont mind noobs, I actually dont even hate them as some do. So what if they are new, everyone is new to a site at some point in time. But anyways onto the topics subject. Somethings I can not stand or tolerate.-Grammar; I do not like people who can not type words out, it gets very annoying and also I dont like people who use "txt tlk". -People who hate noobs; so what, they are noobs. Everyone was once a noob! Give it a break!-Rippers; I hate people who will try and steal stuff from your website or copy your content.

What can't I stand? Hmm, well I think we all need to be a little more tolerable in life, but in general, I odn't like people that steal, or take stuff that isn't theirs. Which includes taking stuf from a website without asking, etc. I also don't like certain foods, if that qualifies. I am genrally more tolerable than most people. It is best to take your time, and be flexible. Too many hot headed teens and even adults out there make life very hard on themselves. Just my opinion.

I don't like it when people assume everyone they meet that is "lower" than them, be it in points or posts or level, is a n00b when that's all they have to assume that by. I used to get really annoyed when I'd start a new character on some rpg and people would assume it was the first ten minutes I'd ever been playing that game. Other than that.. when ppl tlk leik ths 4 paragrghs n paregrphs.

I dont mind noobs, I actually dont even hate them as some do. So what if they are new, everyone is new to a site at some point in time. But anyways onto the topics subject.
Somethings I can not stand or tolerate.
-Grammar; I do not like people who can not type words out, it gets very annoying and also I dont like people who use "txt tlk".
-People who hate noobs; so what, they are noobs. Everyone was once a noob! Give it a break!
-Rippers; I hate people who will try and steal stuff from your website or copy your content.

I think we are confusing the terms "noob" and "newb" here. Noob being the stupid user that asks basic questions (generally a thousand times) and generally uses bad spelling and grammar. While the newbs are the nice little fun-goers who know how to ask the appropriate questions and often times find most of the information they need for themselves.

Being an avid MMORPG player, I definitely hate noobs. My list could go on with lots of other little things, but most of these problems come from noobs. Grrrr...I'm mad just thinking about it.

And GiantRoy: OMG HUGE SIG :blink: But it's pretty

To be honest, I dont mind noobs. We were all new once to a particular site, community or chat room, regardless of where it is.What I can not tolerate is that,-People talking in SMS language or 'tYpInG LyK dIs'-Rippers, people that steal content or copy websites and claim it as their own work.-Bandwith Stealing (people using images from the original source's site)... that is stealing the original source's bandwidth. However It's ok if its from a image search engine ie Google, or a image storage site like Photobucket.-Those that continually pick on n00bs.. Yeah there may be some that may deserve it, but so the f%$# what! everyone was new once.

you were a noob once too, whether it be at computers or basic math, you didn't get the concept in a day, so you were a noob once too, so you hate yourself! well me i dont mind them, i like to help them.

im not gunna post a top 10 because id get to detailed but here is my list

People who think the bible runs their lives :lol:

People who want In god We Trust Off of the money

People who wanted god out of the Pledge Of Allegance

People who descriminate against people who arent necissarly straight

basicly i hate people who do things that i dont mind...even though i cant stand them ill still be friends with them, but if someone who thinks the bible controlls their life trys and run my life like that, pshh thats the end of that.....

Used to, my list would have been much longer than this. However, I have begun to tolerate things better.Here's my list:-Computer-illiterate computer teachers/ibrarians-People treating animals poorly-People picking on others-Many other typical things (like stealing)-People who pick on other people (no matter the reason)There's also a few other things that I can't think of right now (because it happens very little) and that have already been mentioned.

Most things are tolerable for me. But here are a list of things that aren't tolerable or atleast try my patience.- people who seem fake- concieted people- snobby people- winey people- jerks- bullies- people who dotn' care about making life better than themselves- and bad people like they force u to do things u don't want to

Have to agree with the bible bit. I may be catholic, but I'm a non practising catholic and usually only attend church twice a year. Also some religions may have annoying repeat door knocking tactics (ie Jehovah Witnesses).. no offense to them, but no is no. :lol:

I can't tolerate people who are full of themselves. I mean no one is perfect right. It's a fact like it or not, there will always be people smarter and better than you. Even if you might be considered a pro at this particular thing that you do, it doesn't hurt to show a little humility and hear what others have to say. Another thing I can't tolerate is people who go online thinking they're talking to computer generated people. These people fail to remember that behind every nick in either a forum or online game is a real human being with real feelings. Do to others what you want them to do to you.. :lol:

1. i hate church, and almost all the priests!2. i hate somebody wake me up when i'm deep dreaming3. i hate common hip hop and his poor mind singers4. i hate people who speaks of other people and speaks bulls**t5. i hate my x-neighbor, he is a really bad guy, now he is in jail6. i hate britney, j-lo, christina, shakira, and poor singers with nice butt7. i hate the news of my country, pure blood, and jet set bulls**t8. i really hate new tendences and all that neo precedes like neo-metal, neo punk, and all that neo-s**t9. i hate when everything goes bad10. and i hate you!

I hate people who think they are better the people just because of false claims like "I beat emeral weapon on level 3!" or "I played ff7 before it was poplular!" those kinds of things JUST PISS ME THE HELL OFF!!!!!! why do those poeple have to be such *BLEEP*ers?????? IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:;) and that is the end of my rant