xisto Community
ThePuk

What You Can't Tolerate?

Most of the things I cannot stand are (ironically enough) to do with myself or circumstances, very rarely about other people. For instance, I cannot stand -having to go to sleep knowing that a program has not compiled properly,having to change a hard disk (or hardware) because it's not compatible with my favorite linux distribution (or software - generic problem),traffic jams - I get bored very easily,power cuts, aka electricity failures, especially since they seem to happen when I'm right in the middle of something interesting that I'm doing that also involves electricity *grrr*,losing repeatedly in Solitare/minesweeper,not being able to make a pack of cards stand up properly,waking up on the day of an exam knowing I have not prepared for it (happens all the time), and spam.Yep, that pretty much covers it <_<

6. i hate britney, j-lo, christina, shakira, and poor singers with nice butt

How can you say that? She's a great singer! And have you seen the stuff she's done for humanitarian causes? She has an organization (Pies Descalzos) that she established when she was 18 (well before she was famous). It provides underprivliged children with an education. She's also the Global Ambassador to UNICEF (run by the United Nations), and travels all over the world to disaster scenes, trying to help them rebuild. Get to know who a person is first before saying you hate them.

I dont mind noobs, I actually dont even hate them as some do. So what if they are new, everyone is new to a site at some point in time. But anyways onto the topics subject.
Somethings I can not stand or tolerate.
-Grammar; I do not like people who can not type words out, it gets very annoying and also I dont like people who use "txt tlk".
-People who hate noobs; so what, they are noobs. Everyone was once a noob! Give it a break!
-Rippers; I hate people who will try and steal stuff from your website or copy your content.

I believe "plagiarists" is a better term for "rippers". Sometimes "rippers" will just mirror your site with the proper accreditation and everything, but it's still bad... sort of.

1. i hate church, and almost all the priests!2. i hate somebody wake me up when i'm deep dreaming
3. i hate common hip hop and his poor mind singers
4. i hate people who speaks of other people and speaks bulls**t
5. i hate my x-neighbor, he is a really bad guy, now he is in jail
6. i hate britney, j-lo, christina, shakira, and poor singers with nice butt
7. i hate the news of my country, pure blood, and jet set bulls**t
8. i really hate new tendences and all that neo precedes like neo-metal, neo punk, and all that neo-s**t
9. i hate when everything goes bad
10. and i hate you!

Should we warn this person?

I hate "text talk" as well, but sometimes it's essential to realtime online gameplay (Like FPS games such as Team Fortress 2 or War Rock. I know if I were part of Derbaran, I'd be manoeuvring [or however you spell it] for my life and whatever text I typed would contain spelling errors galore...). The only time it's actually proper to hate it is when you're not playing an online RPG and you actually have the time to type out a proper sentence. Then it's a definite no-no.

Have to add another one. Pop singers continually getting into personal problems, most of us basically dont want to hear about it apart from the media maybe. Yes that includes Britney, Christina, Lindsay Lohan and so forth. The same could probably be said for some sports stars in the past eg Maradona (Soccer) and Shane Warne (Cricket).