xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Slay

Slay Here!

Hey everyone! I figured I'd post an introduction. My name is Cory but you can call me Slay. I'm a huge Star Wars fan and also like Harry Potter. I'm sorta a geek considering I believe in aliens, sasquatch, and all those other wierd things. I live in Minnesota where it was freezing this winter and love to play ice hockey, summer and winter fishing, and overall managing forums.I know HTML and have plans on learning php soon. I have a successful Star Wars Role-playing game with 500+ members and want to either learn enough about web making to create a counter-part information site for it or have somebody else. Anyways hi everyone!

well slay, welcome to the site, good luck around here, i hope you get what you want. i dont know what else to say concidering the fact that i allready know you, but welcome to the site i hope its a blast if you ever need any help feel free to post in the help section, or PM a willing member or MOD just remember never to go straight to the admins! if you come acrost spam you can use the REPORT! button and report it to a mod and they will take care of it.....once again good luck on the forums and hope you go far!

Welcome to the forum Slay, from one of the elders of the site. The only part of Star Wars I know about is Jame Earl Jones. You are not a geek just because you believe in aliens, sasquatch and wierd things. I believe anything is a possibility in this universe and nobody calls me a geek. So you are in Minnesota. Well I am across the lake in Michigan, right on the coast. We have similar winter weather. Keep making nice posts like this and you will get points really fast, if that is your aim. So many newbies put up one-liners that don't tell us much about them. Your post is very informative.

hello,Slaywelcome to Xisto community.to share your touch of Star Wars with guys here would be gread moment...and BTW you said that you wanna establish a website for that game and hope you get what you plan on that.good luck.well,enjoy your stay in forum.

Wow, thank you for the nice welcomings. Hey there Albus! Thanks for showing this site to me, hopefully I will get 30 hosting credits very soon so I can get back to work on my site. Hey Mich and thanks for the welcoming, its nice to be welcomed to the site by an elder members. Cool your in Michigan, I know somebody who goes down there about twice a year. Also yeah your right, my aim is to earn enough hosting credits to get the host without the ads. It will be really nice and worth it. Hey hulunes, thanks for the welcoming. What are there a lot of Star Wars fans here? Thanks for wishing me good luck. :lol: Hmm, what else is there to say about me. I am sixteen and am a junior in high school, I currently dont have a job except being a full time pain in the **bottom**. I like to drink pop, and lots of it. My current favorite television show is Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.

Special Vitims Unit rocks! lmao, anyways, all of the accounts that you would get on this site would be ad-free, so if you were to get 10 hosting credits, you would be able to get the first package, without ads, but this is the stuff you would get

Package 1 Space 20 mb
Bandwidth 500 mb
Forum Credits Required 10

and if you were to get 30 hosting credits you would get

Package 2 Space 150 mb
Bandwidth 5000 mb
Forum Credits Required 30

which as you can tell is significantly larger than the first package, but non the less they are both Ad free webhosting packages! good luck again!

Thanks for the welcoming Martino!Thank you for clarifying that with me Albus! I thought that only the second package would get you no ads. If I got the ten hosting credits package now would I be able to upgrade to the second package once I get thirty hosting credits? And one more question, how would I go about getting a host setup?

yes, you could upgrade once you get the 30 credits...and you would use the upgrade forums to request it which is located by following this
Free Web Hosting, No Ads > FREE WEB HOSTING > FREE WEB HOSTING REQUESTS > Free Web Hosting Account Upgrade

or clicking Heree

and to get your hosting, you would first off need the amount of credits and then follow this path

Free Web Hosting, No Ads > FREE WEB HOSTING > FREE WEB HOSTING REQUESTS > Free Web Hosting Account request

or clicking Here

look at the pinnd topics on both of the forums, and find the one that re-directs you to another page somewhere off of the forums...and use that..

Oh ok, thanks again Albus for clearing that up for me. Well it seems like waiting to get thirty credits would be my best bet instead of having to waste time getting another ten to get the better package.Anyways is there anything else I should know?

Not really, just be sure to brush through the rules and tos, and everything that is in my signature except the userbars and the signature block, basicly telling you to use report buttons, where you can get help from if you need it, and giving you a link to the read me and FAQ section of the site...and if you cant get to my signature, you can always click Xisto Readme, which is located right inside of the shoutbox underneith Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox, also read the shoutbox rules..if not you could be banned..

I've already been reading up on the rules and TOS. I believe I didnt miss anything but then again its late, I'm tired, and I can hardly read. Lol, I'm glad you have all that information in your signature. Quick and easy links. :lol:

Welcome Slay! I have been here about a year and have many members come. I can't say that I believe in aliens and sasquatch or how ever you spell it. I live where theres supposed to have been siteings though. And I AM a geek. I know more about computers and technology than my family. If anyone needs anything they ask me. Don't no squat about HTML, PHP, or anything related.(I feal like I'm making an introduction of my self) Anyway, welcome to the family of Xisto!

Hey JC05, thanks for the welcoming. Thats cool that theres been sightings where you live, where do you live? Oooo, you know lots about computers. I may be needing your help, my computer always seems to get screwed up some how. Anyways thanks for the welcoming again. :blink: