xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbldore V.s. Saint_michael Voting Movie free style battle voting

Which Signature Do You Like Beter?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sig Battle Voting

Albus Dumbledore Vs Saint_Michael

Albus Dumbledore

Posted Image

Saint_Michael

Posted Image

The first person to get 4 out of 7 votes will be the winner.

When voting dont just say ________ Gets my vote... but put ________Gets my vote and give a reason why. use the poll above to vote, and post please

Albus Dumbledore: 0

Saint_Michael: 0

Just copy and paste that from the post that was before you and add one number to the person that you want to vote for

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

Albus Dumbledore: 1

Saint_Michael: 1

Albus gets my vote because I understand the technique he is using better than the other sig. I am not into a lot of tech stuff. His theme is clearly defined and quite colorful. I really do not get the theme of the other sig. :angry:

Duh? I don't know who voted for St.Michael, the vote was there when I jumped in.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Albus Dumbledore: 1Saint_Michael: 2

Saint_Michael gets my vote. The font "matches" the sig...and great bright dynamic effect. Sorry Albus. You're good too.

Albus Dumbledore: 3Saint_Michael: 2

Sorry SM! Albus gets my vote because I like the subtle-ness of the background blending. The brightness just throws me off.... Good job to both though!

Well, it might just be the Browser I am using, but SM's looks too washed out and is lacking detail on the render. AD's has better content and a nicer background, in my opinion.Looks like AD takes it. Congrats to both of you for displaying your fine work here.

Albus gets my vote!
there's a nice flow in the sig and the render matches the background color.
The only reason SM didnt get the vote..was that the it's too shiney and it's hurting the eyes

Albus Dumbledore: 4Saint_Michael: 2

Albus Dumbledore: 5Saint_Michael: 3

Another one for Saint Michael´s sig. The font is the point, very well elected. I don´t like the font in Albus´s one and I don´t see a reason why the final "E" ends out of the sig space, when there´s space before the "A" and between the two words. And I like sigs with less chromatic range, Saint Michael focuses on the white and blue contrast and I think it´s nicer.

I also like the other sig but not the font.