xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TOMFINCH101

Nintendo Remote

I think that the remotes are gonna make games to hard to control. PS3's now have motion sensors in them as well so PS3 seems to be kicking xbox 360 and nintendo Wii.AlsoSony have changed their PS3 controller, it now looks exactly like a ps2 controller.....

Edited by Blue Lightning (see edit history)

And did you know sony took the shock out of there dual shock controllers? they where sued. Like 90 million to get permission to make a dual shock 3. So sony took the Wii!'s idea and copied the mothion detection in there controller.

And did you know sony took the shock out of there dual shock controllers? they where sued. Like 90 million to get permission to make a dual shock 3. So sony took the Wii!'s idea and copied the mothion detection in there controller.

actually, they didnt get sued to make the dual shock 3. wat happened was that the company who created the technology behind the rumble in the controllers, immersion if i remember correctly, sued sony and microsoft for using it in their controllers. microsoft baught the rights to it along with shares to the company whilst sony faught back and lost. for this, they had to stop production of ps2s and a number of games. they're only able to continue selling these products under some sort of arrangement.. thus sony had to pay 90million dollars to immersion for losing the suit and on top of that, ratehr than buying the rights to it now they're flashing their asses on them by not including it in the ps3 at all. they stole the rumble and tilt... cant sony come up with anythig for themselves? not taht i care... i love playstation lol.

Kudos to nintendo for beign differernt.Nintendo try to innovate the market, where as others just upgrade. For this reaosn alone they deserve to succeed.BUT, weither its comfortable to use after short/long time time periods will be upto the consumer when it's released. i believe you can use the gamecube controller with the wii aswell. (not sure why you would want to tho, it's horrible :rolleyes: )hope it pays off for them though!

The new Nintendo "Wii-mote" is a huge step in the advancement of video gaming technology. It can sense movements which will be very useful in the upcoming release game announced for the Wii. Not only does it have motion sensitivity, but it also has a speaker on it and it it wireless. The "Wii-mote" is truely a great step to innovative gaming.

Yes, the mtoion Wii Controller looks like an excellent idea. However, I like the PS3 idea better, they are having a regular controller, and it is motion controlled. So the Wii controller is good, but the PS3 is like that plus more

If the PS3 is keeping with the same DualShock design then no it's not better, sometimes thing just have to change. After 10 years you need a new design in technology the same old same old gets old.The Wii controller is definitly a huge step in getting the game industry out of it's stagnant state of old games being replayed over and over again with new characters with the same goals. With Nintendo pushing for a more interactive game system I feel they aren't winning the console war now, but come the next systems (After the 360 and PS3) I feel that Microsoft and Sony are going to wish they had followed Nintendo's example. Because eventually people are going o get tired of the current stuff.